C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Harry Potter Books Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter Books   Harry Potter Books EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 am

As much as I like to read, I have never read the Harry Potter books. My kids - especially 2 of them - LOVE LOVE LOVE them and have read them all more than once! My daughter finally convinced me to try them. Finished the first book last night - I'm hooked!!!

Anyone else read the series???

My plan is going to be to read a book, then watch the movie, then start the next book. So, since I finished the first book, I'll try to watch the first movie this coming weekend and THEN start the second book. Hoping that will help me remember some of the detail that is so easy to forget and/or not follow!!!

Harry is adorable!!! katy
Back to top Go down
Kitty4clay

Kitty4clay

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Harry Potter Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Books   Harry Potter Books EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:21 am

Basket! I just started reading the HP books for the first time this past month!! I've read the first two, I should say devoured them. I'm going to try and make the other ones last a bit longer. I've seem most of the movies on TV, and I saw the last one (or was it 2?) in the theater when it came out not long ago. Man, she is such a good writer, can you believe this was the first thing she's ever written?  ct 
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Harry Potter Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Books   Harry Potter Books EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am

The last book was a two part movie. I'm a fan for life.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Books   Harry Potter Books Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Books
Page 1 of 1