C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince Harry naked!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Prince Harry naked! Empty
PostSubject: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 am

I don't know where to put this article! LOL LOL Anyhow, His Royal Hotness is naked in Las Vegas!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Well, this is the "hot" topics area..... Embarassed

Will have to wait and check these pics out when I'm NOT at work!!! (is he really naked???)
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:28 pm

He is....playing strip poker in Las Vegas. Don't worry....you can't see the good parts! LOL
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Harry always seems to involve himself in this sort of behavior. His hotness strikes again. fffffffdfdfdfdf
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey....he's young, cute, unmarried, not going to be king, and he was in Las Vegas unwinding before going back to his military duties. I say let him have his fun. I do think it's despicable that someone he was hanging out with (no pun intended) took photos and obviously sold them.
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes, that was pretty low of the person or persons who did that. And yes he is young and carefree to do whatever he feels like doing, whenever he so chooses. wink
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Can you imagine the scandal on the home front?! fffffffdfdfdfdf Too bad the good parts are hidden...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Well I don't think he is that attractive personally, but I agree with Joey let him have his fun. He isn't hurting anyone, I don't suppose.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Omg, he truly is!!!!! What the heck???

What he does in his own time I don't care, but I think it's SO awkward that tmz posts this!!! And wow, who the heck turned over their pics???

And WTH is he doing with that person in the presence of others???!!!!!

Omg, this must be scandalous in Britain !!!
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

From everything I've read and heard, they were playing strip billiards. I haven't read anything about anything sexual happening.

Oh my....I think Prince Harry is just so adorable and good-looking! He's the most normal member of the Royal family.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 pm

He is cute...and apparently a very BAD billiards player!!!! tongue wink Embarassed Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

fffffffdfdfdfdf
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am

lg
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

A morning talk show I listen to sometimes on the way to work apparently found the uncovered photos. They said "not all rulers have 12 inches." ROTFL
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

well. THIS thread caught my attention! lol!! hey. a friend sent me 2 photos of Harry totally naked. uhhh...it HAS to be
photoshopped. emphasis on 'it'... Prince Harry naked! Shock
all i have to say about Harry's Vegas romp is that...... well....... he has to know about internet leakage? truly. he probably
doesn't give a hoot. he prolly gets coal in his stocking from the Queen this Xmas, tho...... Prince Harry naked! 1_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry naked!   Prince Harry naked! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry naked!
Page 1 of 1