C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, Empty
PostSubject: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Use this forum to discuss anything you want - Twilight, Dark Shadows, tv series, books, etc.

books you've read , serial books made into movies, old shows - whatever you want.

Would someone please volunteer to be the mod for this area ? All you have to do is make sure that no one is fighting, swearing or speaking of doing someone else in without making it clear its about a book. Cherie, I'd be happy for you to do it since you suggested the area.

Have fun with it !

~
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm

I didn't see this post a minute ago. I saw it in the other section but not here. I would've posted in this thread instead of starting a new one since I really didn't have much to say in it. Maybe I can move my post.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

No, thats fine.

A new thread is good

this was just an intro
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Any Harry Potter fans seen the new movie? Did you enjoy it? Isn't this the last one? Does Harry die?

I have to admit that I have never read one HP book or seen any of the movies. Josh has all the books and I keep meaning to read the first one just to see if it's my cuppa.
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 pm

My grandsons were with me a few days ago, and we watched the first "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows." The boys are so full of anticipation for part 2. Don't know anything about the second one. I fell asleep through some of the first one Sleep deprived!
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Susan, I didn't see it but my kids die. They adored it, went in costume and no, he doesn't die. (but others do!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,   Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books, Empty

Back to top Go down

Use this forum to discuss anything- Twilight, Potter, Books,
Page 1 of 1