C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion

Go down 
+4
amainachen
Susan
coocooitstrue
abasketclayse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Can't have Clint Eastwood...He's had parties at his home attended by known Hollywood Communists! I heard one of them loaned him $100 back in 1958 when he was just starting out! Nope,nope, he's tainted goods. Who else you got? wink
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:47 pm

OJ Simpson ?
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Naw, he's a felon, can't run for president...you coulda run him last week though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

spongie wrote:
Naw, he's a felon, can't run for president...you coulda run him last week though!

The Jonas Brothers are pretty popular right now....and seem kinda inexperienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Quote :
The Jonas Brothers are pretty popular right now....and seem kinda inexperienced.

Didn't one of them "date" Miley Cyrus? ....and wasn't there something about her being topless in a magazine (at 15, yet....). She got paid for that photoshoot, so that might make some think she sold herself. Fraternizing with a "woman" of questionable morals.....nope, he's (they're) tainted too.

Gotta go younger...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Parker Aiken?????

Oh, wait..........too controversial. tongue
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 pm

Richard Simmons ? danc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Richard Simmons ? danc

No, no more Dicks....we're talking change!!!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Paris Hilton ? Very Happy

. . . . no wait . . . you said no more dicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Is Sanjaya a citizen?????
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeppers I think so

ding ding ding

we might have a winner !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

...and he can wear his hair up....or down.....
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 pm

since most of the country seems to be heavily swayed by charisma and is giving passes for inexperience . . . I think our boy might actually have a shot !!!

wall scary times indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm

spongie wrote:
...and he can wear his hair up....or down.....

Now that is what I call ability to see both sides!!!

Too bad James Garner ain't around though....he was the original Maverick and certainly had that cowboy thang goin' on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Okay...then we have it! Sanjaya for President. I nominate Kat McPhee as his running mate....she has that winking at the camera thing down pat and didn’t she date Joe Sixpack for awhile??? And gosh darn it, how can you not like a girl named Kat?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Ummm no to Kat

Sanyaya is smart enough not to pick someone just for their looks and age, besides he doesn't need her, he's already a first for the white house.

Last edited by Morgan Rowan on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm

i can't decide whether i should be laughing or not at how this thread has progressed... but... but... whaddya mean James Garner ain't around?? did he pass on????? stun NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! sniff i luerve me some JG (NOT to be confused with Justin Guarini!) Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 pm

And his funny sounding name............

How about Kenny Rogers...he's been around a lonnnnnnnnnnng time!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 pm

OMG

Justin for VP !!! Of course . . .

or maybe Ryan Seacrest
- nah no way . . . .he's as busy as a soccer mom rasing 5 kids.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 pm

now THIS is the Click Here I know and love

(or close in the old one I wouldnt have felt a need to revise what I just said )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Sanjaya and Cloris Leachman!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:26 pm

I support that ticket!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:26 pm

wcl
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 pm

i googled up Mr Garner's bio. he is still with us!!!! this is what i found. some interesting tibbits included in this excerpt:

[edit] Marriage and family

Garner is married to Lois Clarke, whom he met at an Adlai Stevenson for president rally in 1956. They married 14 days later on August 17, 1956. "We went to dinner every night for 14 nights. I was just absolutely nuts about her. I spent $77 on our honeymoon, and it about broke me."[6][18] According to Garner, "Marriage is like the Army; everyone complains, but you'd be surprised at the large number of people who re-enlist".[19]
Garner has two daughters: Kimberly, a stepdaughter, from Clarke's first marriage, and their daughter Greta 'Gigi' Garner. Greta Garner is a book author, song writer and licensed private investigator.[20]

[edit] Health issues

Wounded during the Korean War, with two Purple Hearts, his knees would become chronic problems during the filming of The Rockford Files in the 1970s, with "six or seven knee operations during that time". In 2000 he had both knees surgically replaced.[6]
On April 22, 1988, Garner had quintuple bypass heart surgery.[21]
Garner underwent surgery on May 11, 2008 following a minor stroke on May 9.[22] His prognosis was reported to be "very positive".[22]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Yay for James Garner! A true Maverick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next