C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! Empty
PostSubject: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 pm

How exciting! He is apparently headed here today and will be staying at a local beautiful state park lodge - he's suppose to stay for 4 days - there is a rally tomorrow that I was going to try and get tickets for but they ran out of tickets last night and I couldn't get there yesterday. Sad BUT they say he may make some surprise appearances so I'm gonna cross my fingers that I'll be in the right place at the right time! cha

Guess he's setting up camp to prepare for the last debate....
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Cincy - you going ???
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
CLAYFROMDAY1

CLAYFROMDAY1

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 pm

I'm not Cincy but he was in town on Thursday in Ault park that's my old stomping ground but I did not go not sure if Cincy did or not, Toledo is pretty far from us.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Yeah but its Obama - lol - and in Ohio so I figured Cinc would find a way. She sure gets attached to her candidates.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

I REALLY wanted to go!!!! They said even though tickets are gone that you could show up and if all ticket holders don't show up they may let others in but first of all, I bet LOTS of others will do that and 2nd of all, I don't want to take off work for a off-chance....because I work for a medical university I'm still crossing my fingers that for some slight miracle that he might make an appearance there to tout health care and education.... (anyone have an Obama icon??!)
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:49 pm

:king: hows this one
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Ummmm....keep trying....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

bliss bliss bliss bliss bliss

thats Obama when he wins................

heehee...

sorry just adding my lil funny...
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:12 pm

omg I think I have one . . .

clf

srrruuuuuu
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:06 pm

Today he showed up at a local YMCA at 6am and asked if it was ok if he used their facilities to work out - it was NOT a prearranged visit and I guess the woman working behind the desk about had a heart attack!

I wasn't home for the news earlier in the evening but am hoping to catch a youtube or something of his speech here today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!   Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama is setting up camp in Toledo this week!
Page 1 of 1