C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama Buys Primetime Airtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Obama Buys Primetime Airtime Empty
PostSubject: Obama Buys Primetime Airtime   Obama Buys Primetime Airtime EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am

(Breaking News!!! Basket is starting a political thread!!!!)

What do you all think of this? Obama is buying 1/2 hour of primetime airtime on one of the stations.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/10/obama-primetime.html

Disclosure: I am an Obama supporter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Buys Primetime Airtime   Obama Buys Primetime Airtime EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 am

abasketclayse wrote:

What do you all think of this? Obama is buying 1/2 hour of primetime airtime on one of the stations.

Cool....he needs to address the smear campaign directly and make his associations, as well as his positions, clear.
Back to top Go down
amainachen

amainachen

Number of posts : 2074
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Obama Buys Primetime Airtime   Obama Buys Primetime Airtime EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 pm

CinC wrote:
abasketclayse wrote:

Cool....he needs to address the smear campaign directly and make his associations, as well as his positions, clear.

i hope he does address the questions surrounding his associations. Sarah Palin is being smeared too but that doesn't bother many so for me i wish it would all stop. I am sick of it on both sides and the left is just as bad as the right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Buys Primetime Airtime   Obama Buys Primetime Airtime EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:50 pm

amainachen wrote:
CinC wrote:
abasketclayse wrote:

i hope he does address the questions surrounding his associations. Sarah Palin is being smeared too but that doesn't bother many so for me i wish it would all stop. I am sick of it on both sides and the left is just as bad as the right

Actually Barack Obama HAS addressed those association rumors. What I should have said is that he needs to get that point across to a wider audience. Truthfully though, I haven't really seen much smearing being done by either Obama or McCain themselves (although McCain has stepped it up a bit this past week). I noticed on CNN Anderson Cooper last night and on Larry King that even the Republicans being interviewed are questioning Palin though....so when your own party does it and it is someone you like, I can see where that would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Buys Primetime Airtime   Obama Buys Primetime Airtime Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Buys Primetime Airtime
Page 1 of 1