C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Even though I'm not a Republican, I think Donald might just have what it takes to get the job done. Just curious about your collective opinions????
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm not in the loop. Is he thinking about it or is someone encouraging him???
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 pm

I don't know much about his political views so hard to say what I think there.

I admire his ability to build an empire but I don't think he's the kind of strong leadership face I'd like to see on America. But since his opponent will probably be awful. I'll like him more then.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

I had heard some little tidbit on the news a few days ago, then today he was on The View. He briefly discussed it so it prompted that question in my mind.
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Good point, thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
I don't know much about his political views so hard to say what I think there.

I admire his ability to build an empire but I don't think he's the kind of strong leadership face I'd like to see on America. But since his opponent will probably be awful. I'll like him more then.

Since his opponent will probably be Barack, I think Trump wouldn't have a snowball's chance.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm

So Cincy, you think Obama will run again?

(disclosure: I am an Obama supporter nobody's perfect but I like the guy!)

Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 pm

oh yeah

duh

I think I need sleep
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

abasketclayse wrote:

Yes, I really think he realizes he needs more than four years to implement change. He has taken some hits lately, but I still think he is a stronger candidate than anything the Republicans have.
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

cincy wrote:
abasketclayse wrote:

Yes, I really think he realizes he needs more than four years to implement change. He has taken some hits lately, but I still think he is a stronger candidate than anything the Republicans have.

So very true!

I still like Obama, I voted for him. I was just mainly curious what some of you might think regarding Trump running for President. It's not really that surprising that he would consider it given his typically high opinion of himself. And like has been said regarding his ability to build an empire doesn't mean he could successfully run a country. Having watched every season of Apprentice he's grown somewhat on me, but I still think he's arrogant and his ego is too big for head of hair. LOL

Thanks for your input ladies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't have any opinions one way or another really other than I think it would be odd. I thought someone who ran for president had to have some kind of political background, and he doesn't as far as I know. I don't even want to think about it until that times comes anyway lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:36 am

Leadership ability and having actually run a business "Trumps" traveling in the right political circles in order to get votes means way more to me than anything.

That's been Obama's problem, he never ran a business in his life, he never had to meet a payroll, and he has never had to balance a budget That is where he has failed the most!
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 am

(Janey, just want to say wve )!!!!
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Jane!!!! ht ht

Well, I am so not an Obama supporter. And I'm not a supporter of Palin and, especially, the tea party folks. If these folks are the best America can muster up for the top office in our country, we are in *extremely bad shape.* Very scary.

I would vote for Trump in a heartbeat.....especially since I am absolutely & totally sick & tired & fed up with about 99.9% of the folks in office or running for office. I never used to care for him, but he couldn't do a worse job than what's going on in the U.S. nowadays, in my opinion.

One thing I can't wait for is Tuesday to be over with. The negative (aka PUTRID & NASTY) political ads running in the Chicago area are nauseating and disgusting. According to all the candidates' comments about their opponents, it seems *everyone* running for election this time around is a crook or criminal. I can't hit the mute button fast enough when these repetitive ads come on one right after another. It's really a sad commentary on the state of the nation in 2010.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

ythat Agreed about the Tuesday....please hurry up!
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:00 pm

ffffffffffff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Basket ~ wve
ht

Hi Joe ~ wve
ht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?   Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts regarding Trump running for President?
Page 1 of 1