C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets talk Trump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm

What a story this guy is. Its like hes made of gold and it dazzles everyone into glazed over stupidity.

The main thing a president has to be is a diplomat. We walk a fine line in the world trying to keep trade flowing and invading forces to a minimum and along comes this big mouth, piss everyone off guy poised to destroy every carefully laid deals with allies and enemies and everyone seems to be dumbstruck stupid and think this guy can make things happen just because he blusters about it.

Heres the thing...I agree with most everything he says....but please, Im not stupid enough to believe these things can be done. Hes either lost his mind with money and power and thinks he can move mountains with wishes or hes pandering to the masses and simply saying what they want to hear while knowing full well it cant work. Either way hes dangerous and headed for the Whitehouse with few decent candidates to block him. Lord save us all!

I agree with his stance on illegal aliens....send them home....but sorry not going to happen. We let the problem exist to where we cant fix it without significant tax dollars better spent elsewhere. And pleeeeeese....quit with the wall, Donald. Mexicans just tunneled under the toughest prison they have to release a drug lord. We cant stop them from tinneling under a wall and we cant spend the money to police his Great Wall of Bigotry. They will still come in truckloads over the border entry points, on boats, planes, over and under his stupid, expensive, not what this country stands for wall. Waste of breath. Spend billions to round them up and send them home and they will be back next month. You want to spend billions on the problem....build factories in Mexico and give them jobs, food amd hope where they actually want to live. They dont want to be here. Hunger drives them. You cant stop that.

Recind the birthright of aliens born on our soil? Sure, no problem, lets just change the Constitution. Easy stuff, Mr. Power Head isnt it. Anything else you want to change of the structure this country was built on?

Isis...
I love this one....The Donald wants to capture their oil wells and steal their natural resources for our own gain. He says they owe us. WOW America the International Raider and Pillager....nice. How, Mr. Trump? ?...answer....Boots on the Ground...boots filled by the promise of America....thousands of dead young men. This is his plan to make America great again.

Abortion...hes against it with exceptions for rape, incest and the health of the mother. Sure thing. Abortion doctors wont sign off on that health of the mother thing.....nah...they will be honest. What does Trump care anyway? He calls women, pigs, whores, useless, etc. And his answer to being called on demeaning women? Only Rosie O'Donnell. What? Make a joke out of it? And at Rosie'expense? Yeah thats the diplomacy America needs.

Trump and Palin ought to run together on a new ticket...the Bozo party. Idiots....and its working...the inmates are taking over the asylum. No wait, America is not asylum for anyone anymore....throw the bums out. I hope Donald Trump is not planning any vacations out of the country ever again....there has to be a billion dollar reward for his capture in half the world by now.

Soooooo....if you love Trump, I get it, dont be afraid to say so. He does say all the right things. I just worry that he really believes his own bravado and will lead this country straight into the mouth of hell.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Im posting on this section because I consider Trump entertainment so far.

If anyone feels this should be moved to the Kitchen, I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Well, I have watched Trump daily (no one else is getting anywhere near the coverage he is) and I like a lot of things he stands for.

I also don't feel like I'm experiencing "glazed over stupidity."

Why Trump is resonating with people is because he isn't a career politician, he says whatever he wants, and his stance on illegals has awakened a sleeping giant in the United States....the people who vote.

I'll step away from this topic. I do understand that people don't like Trump. Heck, I never liked him before. I can't get enough of him now.

Back to top Go down
jojoincal

jojoincal

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Here's a few links that I encourage anyone who is in admiration of Donald Trump to read:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/06/16/trump-says-hes-most-successful-man-ever-to-run-for-president-hes-certainly-the-least-charitable/

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/donald-trumps-presidential-announcement-speech-gets-annihilated-fact-checking-site/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/10/politics/donald-trump-fact-check-bomb-oil-fields-iraq/index.html

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/nearly-everything-donald-trump-says-lie/

Donald Trump is not a good man.......he is a narcissist who thinks only of himself and he is just loving all the attention he's getting right now. If someone like him, with zero diplomatic skills, were to become president, you can bet the biggest part of this country's funds would be spent on war.......education, the poor, medical research, Social Security, etc., etc., etc. would be expendable in favor of war funds. He would have even our allies hating us. And would HIS son fight in any war he started? You can bet NO on that question. Trump just stated that he would spend one billion of his own money to get elected......it would be a sad day indeed if the presidency can now be purchased by a wealthy evil incarnate like Trump.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:20 pm

I understand, Joe....he says all the right things. I want all that stuff too and if I only took him for what he says Id be all for him to.

But hes not a diplomat
He is egotistical amd will win at ANY price...this is politics not business
He demeans women
He demeaned an entire ethnic group
He supports full scale war
He hasnt a clue about politics or even law
And sadly I think he knows he cant do the things he is promsing....he just wants the power and hes bent on buying it.

But we are all entitled to our opinion. Who knows, maybe he canget the job done but he will have to learn real quick to not tread on everyone in his way. This is the office of the President...not theEmporer.

Back to top Go down
abasketcase
Admin

Number of posts : 6723
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:43 pm

zp zp zp
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:14 am

I really didnt mean to insult anyone. I apologize if I did. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
abasketcase
Admin

Number of posts : 6723
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:53 am

You didn't insult me - but I just strongly choose to refrain from conversation on this topic!!!
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:01 am

Not commenting further.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Moved to the kitchen since its polotics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Trump   Lets talk Trump Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk Trump
Page 1 of 1