C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors

Go down 
+2
Cherie
joechgo1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

joechgo1 wrote:
Well, first, Cherie, it has nothing to do with you.

Secondly, Joan, I'll just leave it to the folks on here who *do* watch Nancy Grace's show to pick up on the infactual statements. They are so outrageous that they'll stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who regularly watches Nancy's show.

And, with that, ttttthat's all folks!

Unfortunately, I DO watch it on a regular basis.....kinda like keeping my enemies close kinda thing. She represents so much that I find wrong with the world today. Sure, I could NOT watch but then I could not speak out against the things she does that do so much to undermine justice. I know you (and others here) like and admire her, but there are also many people who share my opinion of her. Not so sure if there are any here, but I've never been one to preach to the choir (such an utter waste of time since they are in harmony with me). Much more productive to stand my ground, call it as I see it and let open minds prevail.

As I've said before, we ALL tend to view these things from whatever prospective our own personal lives color the situation. I am not sure what it is in your life circumstance that colors your views, but I do respect it even in disagreement. Hope that you do the same when it comes to me. (In other words, don't be like Nancy and "cut off my mike" simply because we disagree.) and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Emlove
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 am

So, in other words, you'd rather continue to come here and continue to bash Nancy Grace full-well knowing that there *are* people here who do like her and respect her......instead of "preaching to the choir," which would be you talking smack about Nancy Grace some other place where you would find people of kindred spirit?

Now you make even less sense.

But, it's okay. I'm done with this thread. You can say whatever you want, and, as I said, I'll let the people who really do watch Nancy see the infactual comments regarding Nancy that you continue to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am

joechgo1 wrote:
So, in other words, you'd rather continue to come here and continue to bash Nancy Grace full-well knowing that there *are* people here who do like her and respect her......instead of "preaching to the choir," which would be you talking smack about Nancy Grace some other place where you would find people of kindred spirit?

Now you make even less sense.

But, it's okay. I'm done with this thread. You can say whatever you want, and, as I said, I'll let the people who really do watch Nancy see the infactual comments regarding Nancy that you continue to make.

First paragraph - That is exactly what I am saying. Why waste time trying to persuade people who already agree with me. I'm really not all that into mob mentality. Your refusal to even entertain anything negative about Nancy Grace is fine, but please don't label my comments as nonsense simply because you and the majority here disagree. Or is this another thread (like when Clay "lied to us") simply for "venting" where adverse comments are to be censored while "people deal with their emotions." Since both issues dealing with gay/human rights and abuse of the legal system are EXTREMELY important to me, I'll continue to speak out about them whenever I can.

In keeping with your prefacing comments with the fact that you are angry and will go ahead and post even if it might make me (specifically) angry.........I am officially pissed, so here goes.

As I said, I also DO watch her show. And I wasn't going bring it up, but in the event I am misunderstanding you, is "infactual" even a word??? If you mean, not based on fact, I have asked you to point out what facts I am misrepresenting and you've refused to do so. Persuade me that I'm wrong about NG; show my misconceptions and if I see you are correct, I have no problem admitting I am wrong.

I have no problem with people venting and discussing anything, but when their opinions are IMO fanned by attention-seeking ratings-oriented people like NG, as Jose Baez recently said, enough is enough.

Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Now you're attacking my English? I just looked in the dictionary and I guess "infactual" is not a word. Please forgive me for using a word that isn't actually a word. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Emdgust

Well....let me just say this. You didn't start this thread. It was started by someone who merely wanted to talk about the potential offers that Casey Anthony might be getting. It was you who turned the thread into another Nancy Grace bash-fest and you ignored all the other people (except me) who wanted to continue to talk about the Casey Anthony subject.

Just because you don't agree with "most of the people" here, why do you have to overtake the conversation and spin it around to your point of view?

I should keep my mouth shut. You're a bully, Joan. Unfortunately, I have relatives and neighbors who you remind me of, and that is certainly not a good thing.

Sharon, I'm sorry your thread was hijacked and turned into what it has been turned into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Wow, so now I’m a bully???? Threads evolve, Joe. They aren’t “hijacked”. The comments about NG came into it because I was expressing my opinion if it weren’t for her bringing so much attention to the case, there would be no offers for interviews to begin with. How do I bully you? By answering questions and posting opinions that differ with yours?

Anyway, regardless of that.....you seem to really have a problem with me. But then, if you will excuse me for saying so, you seem to have a problem with lots of people. You might want to consider that you take minor things and escalate them into personal attacks on you. I certainly have in no way attacked you or bullied you and regret that you take it that way. Knowing my intent and your perception, I am beginning to wonder if the people in your life to whom you equate my motives aren’t also victim of your paranoia. Is it your practice to instigate controversy and stife and then play the bully card? I have to say that you do come across that way at times/ You may be a bit like the person, Nancy, that you admire so much in that you tend to want to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

Something to think about? (Although I doubt that you will.)

Back to Nancy Grace, I read in an interview she gave on July 8th, she said she was ready to move on to the next case. She is a couple of weeks late, but it does seem she is looking for her next target. It is great to see that many people are starting to take another look at her style of reporting and the harm it can do. I admire when she does do shows to try to find missing children and wish she would devote more of her air time that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:32 pm

as much as it burns me to quote an idioit like jose bozo

"enough is enough"
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Your last post shows exactly what I'm talking about. How dare you, Joan! You have a lot of gall to do that to me.

Talk about a low blow!
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Personal attacks on the board are one of the things Morgan never allowed on the board. I feel there are some personal attacks in the last few statements. I will ask people who have participated anywhere in this thread to delete anything they feel falls into that category yourself.

I am going to move the thread to the "hot topic" side of the board. If that doesn't take care of things by later tonight, then bye-bye thread.

Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Please leave it. People should see what Joan said to me, as offensive and insulting as it is. As far as me calling Joan a bully, I have called her a bully before....a few years ago....and Morgan didn't delete it. And, with the way she just responded to me using all my personal information against me, well, that's what bullies do.

I was simply tired of her bashing Nancy Grace. She, instead, decided to bash me along with Nancy. Nevertheless, please leave this. I have nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 pm

One last comment and then I'm totally done with this thread.

Joan, if you were trying to hurt me as badly as you could, congratulations! You did, and I hope you are happy now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I never intended to hurt, Joe. Please leave the thread since it has now become fodder for the inevitable side taking. It clearly shows who "went after" who.

Cherie asked me some questions....addressed to me by name; what was I to do, not respond to her?

I do apologize for the crack about the word "infactual." That was uncalled for on my part.and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Emlove
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Obviously, we have some beaten down people participating on this thread. I think probably we can agree that there will be no agreement here on the original topic(s) of discussion and at this point, I don't think any good will come about with anymore discussion.

I hate seeing people fight. The thread is no longer a discussion, it's a battle. One that truly WON'T be won by anyone.

Hopefully we can find something else to talk about, or, if another thread is started (feel free seriously!) re: this case , keep in mind the results of this thread and let's hope to avoid the same undesirable outcome.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks for always being here to guide us, Lori. ht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 pm

cincy wrote:
Wow, so now I’m a bully???? Threads evolve, Joe. They aren’t “hijacked”. The comments about NG came into it because I was expressing my opinion if it weren’t for her bringing so much attention to the case, there would be no offers for interviews to begin with. How do I bully you? By answering questions and posting opinions that differ with yours?

Anyway, regardless of that.....you seem to really have a problem with me. But then, if you will excuse me for saying so, you seem to have a problem with lots of people. You might want to consider that you take minor things and escalate them into personal attacks on you. I certainly have in no way attacked you or bullied you and regret that you take it that way. Knowing my intent and your perception, I am beginning to wonder if the people in your life to whom you equate my motives aren’t also victim of your paranoia. Is it your practice to instigate controversy and stife and then play the bully card? I have to say that you do come across that way at times/ You may be a bit like the person, Nancy, that you admire so much in that you tend to want to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

Something to think about? (Although I doubt that you will.)

Back to Nancy Grace, I read in an interview she gave on July 8th, she said she was ready to move on to the next case. She is a couple of weeks late, but it does seem she is looking for her next target. It is great to see that many people are starting to take another look at her style of reporting and the harm it can do. I admire when she does do shows to try to find missing children and wish she would devote more of her air time that way.

WOW and OUCH - That is about as low as one can go. Very personal and hateful.

Joe in no way deserves to be spoken to like that. I understand how he gets caught up and provoked, I fell into that trap myself more than a few times in the past. That is why I haven't posted in so long.

For quite a while things were pretty calm here, then at a certain point I could see that things were about to change again, and not for the good. I didn't want to go down that road again.

Joe, you are the most loved person here. Don't EVER let anyone run you off.

My heart aches for you right now -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Jane!!! So nice to see you posting again!!! and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Wave I've missed sparring with you on current events!!!!

Hope all has been well with you. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Bighug

ETA: Ooops, I guess I should have read your post before responding. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Moonie1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 pm

cincy wrote:
Jane!!! So nice to see you posting again!!! and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Wave I've missed sparring with you on current events!!!!

Hope all has been well with you. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Bighug

ETA: Ooops, I guess I should have read your post before responding. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Moonie1

Hope you are well too.

unfortunately sparring with you is not something I enjoyed and the reason why I haven't been around -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Janey wrote:
cincy wrote:

Hope you are well too.

unfortunately sparring with you is not something I enjoyed and the reason why I haven't been around -

I seem to have that effect on people! But looking forward to getting out the scissors and paste and kicking it around with ya any time we disagree (should only take a few minutes, huh?)

I'm doing well healthwise. I hope your health concerns are better than when we last argued....I mean talked.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Since my name is still being dragged through the mud, let me get this off my chest.

I have watched Nancy Grace for many years. Although I don't watch every single show, I do view the vast majority of them.

I have *NEVER* heard Nancy call anyone a "pig" or a "nazi." Not even a defense attorney.

Nancy does show clips back to back, but it would take a raging moron to know that they aren't linked except for cohesiveness (is that a word? I'm now freaked out that I'll use the wrong word and get lectured again!). If you think Nancy is trying to show one clip and then another and that the clips are from the same interview or whatever they're from, they would be very mistaken....and pretty clueless since a person might have on different clothing in the clips, different people would be talking in the clips, etc.

I will state again that I know a whole lot of people don't like Nancy Grace. However, I do like Nancy. I love her compassion for victims of crime; something Nancy and I share.

When all is said and done, it's the victims of crime I support. I will never support a murderer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm

According to the Washington Post, NG calls defense attorneys pigs in her book, Objection.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/26/AR2005062601211.html

This review notes her comparison of defense attorneys to Nazi guards:

http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Nancy_Grace
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

So Joe is saying he has never heard her call anyone a "pig" or "Nazi". Is it necessary to conduct research to prove the fact? Is it really that important to "win" the argument?

I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm done on this subject, Lori. She can prove it all she wants. I don't care. I can only state what I see and hear myself by watching Nancy's show.

I think it's a shame that there were several of us who liked discussing the trial and the unfair verdict and it was overtaken by someone who supports a murderer. Everything came to a stop and no one is discussing it anymore.

And, here's a promise from me.....I'm done with this topic. I will no longer fan the flames, and I don't care what anyone says about me or my comments. It isn't worth feeling like crap for several days after being insulted in a demeaning manner by someone with a superiority complex.

I just had to get this last bit of detail off my chest since it was made to sound like Nancy Grace sits there on her show and calls the defense attorneys who appear on her show (and who are her friends, by the way) "pigs" and "nazis." That I just had to clarify.

And with that....I'm out of this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:17 pm

abasketclayse wrote:
So Joe is saying he has never heard her call anyone a "pig" or "Nazi". Is it necessary to conduct research to prove the fact? Is it really that important to "win" the argument?

I just don't get it.

All this walking of eggshells does no one any good. We are adults here. It was rebutting a statement that was contradictory to an earlier post I made. No one's feelings should be hurt by that.....even childen in school do this; it's part of how they learn.
Back to top Go down
CLAYFROMDAY1

CLAYFROMDAY1

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Joan, I hope we are friends enough that I can ask you to please step away from this subject it is like politics we can not agree.

You are a wonderful loving person and most people don't know you like I do
but this is tearing us apart and I know that this has hurt me just reading it
because my friends have been hurt and humiliated.

I need you all in my life just like family we can disagree but still love each other.

Hugs to everyone who has been hurt.

Joe if you stop back in this thread just know I ht you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

CLAYFROMDAY1 wrote:
Joan, I hope we are friends enough that I can ask you to please step away from this subject it is like politics we can not agree.

You are a wonderful loving person and most people don't know you like I do
but this is tearing us apart and I know that this has hurt me just reading it
because my friends have been hurt and humiliated.

I need you all in my life just like family we can disagree but still love each other.

Hugs to everyone who has been hurt.

Joe if you stop back in this thread just know I and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Emlove you.

Out of love and respect for you, Mary, I have no problem stepping away from this subject.and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Emlove
Back to top Go down
CLAYFROMDAY1

CLAYFROMDAY1

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C *A *P *C *H :: KITCHEN / politics, hot subjects-
Jump to: