C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors

Go down 
+2
Cherie
joechgo1
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors Empty
PostSubject: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 am

No

I'm sick of her being treated like some celebrity when she is a MONSTER!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am

Terizz wrote:
No

I'm sick of her being treated like some celebrity when she is a MONSTER!!

She's probably somewhere in the middle. Certainly not a celebrity, but not a monster either. More Nancy Grace-like. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors Emteeth
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Not like Nancy Grace at all. Casey is a monster.....a cold, narcissistic, child-murdering monster.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 pm

I can't understand why anyone is so hell bent on getting an interview from her. Don't they realize that she's just going to tell them more lies? They want to pay $1,000,000 for that? Do they really think she's going to tell them what they want to hear? Are they expecting her to say anything new that Baez didn't already cover in court? Do they really think she's going to break down and say, "yes, I killed my daughter and threw her body in the woods." I like the idea of that guy asking for a lie detector test though. But it's quite obvious that she won't agree to that. But she's so used to lieing that the darned test would probably show that she was being truthful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:47 pm

being the sociopath that she is, she will be able to beat the lie detector. its so absurd. i think they should put her away in poor jaycee dugards old digs in the backyard and let her rot. it jusst infruiates me that im trying to survive and geting no assistance that i so badly need, we are facing losing a place to live and this lieing childmurdering bitch is getting million dollar offers adn is living scott free in a beautiful home man that just pisses me off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

joechgo1 wrote:
Not like Nancy Grace at all. Casey is a monster.....a cold, narcissistic, child-murdering monster.

But it's Nancy Grace's coverage of the case that likely contributed to Casey's "celebrity" status. Without Nancy, Casey would likely just be a young mother who suffered from abuse in a totally dysfunctional family where even the accidental death of her child was something she was afraid to even acknowledge. At least that is all that has ever been proven about Casey. Nancy, on the other hand, is a cold, narcisstic, sensationalistic monster, beyond any reasonable doubt.
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm

cincy wrote:
joechgo1 wrote:

But it's Nancy Grace's coverage of the case that likely contributed to Casey's "celebrity" status. Without Nancy, Casey would likely just be a young mother who suffered from abuse in a totally dysfunctional family where even the accidental death of her child was something she was afraid to even acknowledge. At least that is all that has ever been proven about Casey. Nancy, on the other hand, is a cold, narcisstic, sensationalistic monster, beyond any reasonable doubt.

I don't think Nancy is cold! If she was her heart wouldn't have been so invested in the murder of innocent little Caylee! Obviously by your ongoing negative digs to Nancy, you dislike her. Just because Casey was found NG on all counts of murder doesn't mean she isn't involved somehow. What about the trunk, and everything else? Like has been said before, in CA Casey would have been found Guilty! So many people have been found guilty with far less. I continue to wonder how you can continue to defend Casey given everything that was shown during the trial. She certainly has a supporter in you! No offense intended just stun Surprised I usually refrain from speaking out on anything that promotes debate or anger. I just don't get it, is all. Again, no offense intended!

Last edited by catz-4clay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 pm

I don't understand Cincy, Why would anyone be afraid to report an accidental death? Accidents happen all the time, but people don't try to hide it and throw bodies in the woods to rot. They report it, have a proper funeral and go on with their lives. I came from a very dysfunctional family too but I didn't learn to lie because of it. If one of my children had been in some sort of accident and died as a result, I would never think of trying to hide the fact. I wouldn't toss their body in the trunk of my car and throw them in the woods when I couldn't stand the smell anymore.

I wish I could see both sides of this story and understand how anyone could believe that Casey is not guilty. I didn't follow the case from the beginning and never listened to Nancy Grace until after I had made up my mind, so she didn't influence me at all, but when I did start watching her, I didn't see anything wrong with what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Joan, I will apologize right up front for what I'm about to say to you because I'm in a terrible mood today and don't feel well, and I just heard that my beloved Amy Winehouse was found dead.

Why don't you give the Nancy Grace bashing a rest? You support and stick up for someone who murdered her own child and got away with it.....and you continue to blast the shit out of Nancy Grace, who is an advocate for victims of crime.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! Shut up already about slamming Nancy Grace. I already know you *hate* her, as does anyone who reads these boards. Nancy didn't kill anyone, although has been a victim of murder when her fiancee was murdered. So, how about not commenting if you are going to make Nancy Grace look like more of a monster than a calculating child-murderer? and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors 1c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 pm

joechgo1 wrote:
Joan, I will apologize right up front for what I'm about to say to you because I'm in a terrible mood today and don't feel well, and I just heard that my beloved Amy Winehouse was found dead.

Why don't you give the Nancy Grace bashing a rest? You support and stick up for someone who murdered her own child and got away with it.....and you continue to blast the shit out of Nancy Grace, who is an advocate for victims of crime.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! Shut up already about slamming Nancy Grace. I already know you *hate* her, as does anyone who reads these boards. Nancy didn't kill anyone, although has been a victim of murder when her fiancee was murdered. So, how about not commenting if you are going to make Nancy Grace look like more of a monster than a calculating child-murderer? and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors 1c
thanks joe , i couldnt have said it better myself

cincy you r entitledjust as we r to your opinion, but theres a time to just give it a rest and when emotions r running high this would be the time.
nancy grace's passion is what brought this case to light and kept ti here just as she has with kyron and hayleigh. did anyone catch her on piers morgan last night , she showed a whole side we have never seen b4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Apology accepted, Joe.

If people can state their hatred for Casey Anthony, I can also express my distaste for Nancy Grace.

The thing that is apparent to me is that Nancy Grace (and others like her) are probably the reason Casey "got away" with anything (including murder, if that is what people choose to believe). Were it not for the continued and vindictive nature of her show, Casey would not have been overcharged in the first place. The prosecution gave in to the pressure of the people spewing hatred and failed to charge Casey with all sorts of crimes that she could likely have been found guilty of.

So, I am not "defending Casey." I am defending the legal sysem, calling out the abuse of prosecutorial powers and the power the media has of trying a case outside of the courtroom.

I totally agree with the defense attorneys that the public needs to accept the verdict of the twelve jurors. Their decision was unanimous, so if anybody needs to (as Joe says) "shut up already" it would be the people, including those here whose comments are so full of hate, misstatement of facts ("facts" undoubtedly gained from NG's biased sensationationalism) and refusal to accept the real reasons Casey Anthony was not convicted of anything. The jurors were given forensic evidence ( by the prosecution that was refuted by the defense...so there, you have a wash. The defense showed that Casey had absolutely no reason (motive) to kill Caylee....the whole "she killed her so she could be free to go out and party" motive was crazy from the get-go and fueled by the media; they showed an unprofessional investigation by the police and an autopsy that failed to do the one test that placed at least a shadow of a doubt about the cause of death (and the credible evidence by Dr. Spitz that she did not die due to suffocation); the misrepresentation of evidence (the 84 computer searches for chloroform when there was only one) by the prosecution. So rather than go for murder 1, the prosecution should have charged Casey with failing to report a death of a minor, hiding a body or acting with another person to hide a body....they should not have limited their lesser included charges to only those actions by Casey which were connected with the act of murder.

I realize that you all think I "make no sense,", but to me, it seems more like your anger is misdirected in this matter. If you fail to see the danger in the type of media coverage presented by Nancy Grace and the resulting witch hunt mentality of a prosecution that overcharges a circumstantial case, controverted by an equally plausible defense, I can only say that your opinions (which I concede are as valid as mine, but ARE still opinions), I don't expect you to understand my reasoning.

As I have said before, as terrible as it is that ANY child dies at such an early age....as sad as that obviously is, my concern goes beyond the death of this one child in particular and revolves around my respect for our judicial system, my aborence of a prosecutorial frame of mind and bewilderment at the popularity of a media that misconstrues, lies, misrepresents and colors reason.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Cincy, I just want you to know that I don't think your reasoning doesn't make sense. I understand that you know more about the legal system then I do, so you most likely can see things differently then we do. I know that the jury didn't get to see and hear a lot of the stuff we did, but I still can't understand why they didn't think there was enough circumstantial evidence to find her guilty of one of the charges.
I don't necessarily think that Casey killed her daughter just so that she could go out and party. How she died is a mystery to me. But I think that the reason she did had a lot to do with jealousy. I think that Casey was jealous of Caylee. As I've said before, I didn't follow the trial from the beginning so I don't know that much about all of the players. But I got the distinct impression that Cindy wanted Casey to grow up and take more responsibility for her child. I didn't think that she approved much of Casey's lifestyle. I have a feeling that Casey was jealous of the attention Caylee got and it pushed her over the edge. I heard that Cindy was the first to hold Caylee when she was born and that didn't set well with Casey. I heard that Casey and Cindy got into a huge fight the night before Caylee died. I think Casey snapped and decided that her mother was not going to see Caylee again. How it happened, I have no idea. But I don't believe for one second that she drowned in their pool.
Caylee had a baby doll that she took everywhere with her according to Cindy. My daughter had such a babydoll too. She was never without that doll. It was reported that Caylee's backpack as well as her favorite babydoll was found in the car after she had been reported missing. If she had drowned in the pool, the doll would've been in the house if not by or in the pool. There's no way she would've left her favorite babydoll in the car when she got out. So that to me tells me she did not drown in the pool.

I also have a feeling that George and Cindy know that Casey is guilty. I think they knew from the time the car was found, maybe even before that. I don't believe they had anything to do with it or helped in covering it up. I do believe that they tried to do whatever they could to help Casey's case to keep her from getting the death penalty. They had already lost their beloved granddaughter, I'm sure they didn't want to lose their daughter too even though they knew in their hearts that she was guilty.

I know that the case is over. She was found Not Guilty and can never be tried for it again, but what happens if one day the real story comes out and it's made known that she really was guilty. I don't believe she'll ever admit to it, but has that ever happened before? Has anyone ever been found not guilty and sometime later it was proven that they really were? Can the legal system just close their eyes to such a thing? How did this Double Jeopardy thing ever become law? That's what doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

The "shut up already" was a figure of speech, and, to be totally candid, I know nothing stops you from speaking your mind, Joan. Nor should there be. Thank you for accepting my apology. I knew that right away that whatever I was going to type was going to be passionate, spur of the moment, rude, and....at least from my perspective....true.

I don't understand you many times. I think you like to provoke me at times so that you get a response like my last one.

You seem to stand alone in your opinion about the Casey Anthony stuff. And, you do support Casey. Your "defense experience" excuse rings hollow. You have supported Casey all along.

Nevertheless, feel free to say whatever you want about Nancy Grace. I totally and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors Emlove Nancy and have for a long time. Nothing you can say to besmirch her in my eyes will ever work, sorry to tell you. And I will continue to defend her when you talk the kind of crap you talked earlier about her being more of a monster than the baby killer!

Peace to everyone.

It's really a crappy day here so I hope everyone else is having a much better day than I am.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I have to say that I was a little worried when I read your post Joe. It's not too often that I've seen anyone get so upset at another member. I'm glad to see that there were no hard feelings. I'm glad to see that you both still love each other.

I never did read this thread from the beginning. I didn't get involved in the case until the closing arguments. It was actually the ladies on The Talk who got me interested in the case. Holly and Leah were so passionate about it I had to check it out. I don't think I posted a comment until after the verdict. So I'm curious to read what everyone here had to say as the trial progressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Cherie, you said, "how she died is a mystery to me." That is exactly what the jury based their decision on. Since they felt that question had never been answered, they weren't able to convict her of murder. They have said over and over that they wish they would have been able to convict her of something, but since all of their options were tied to "murder" (even manslaughter requires an action that caused death), they had no choice but to follow the law and acquit. That is what I mean by the prosecution overcharging her.

Joe, I have no reason to provoke you to get a response and I am sorry you are feeling bad about Amy Whinehouse's death. But my "defense experience" is not an excuse....it's the perspective I have based on my own life experience. Just as yours is, I'm sure. I haven't supported Casey all along, however, I do believe that you have thought her guilty way before the case went to trial. I do see NG as more of a monster than Casey, but that is because Casey is not a baby "killer." So, yeah....I did find your comments passionate, spur of the moment and a bit rude, but at least to me, from my perspective, certainly not "true." Knowing how passionate you are about this case, I would not say my opinion to provoke you or anyone else. I share your "peace to everyone" sentiment and hope that everyone can get beyond their passion and sense of someone getting away with murder to find a sense of peace. Supporting Caylee's Law and at least considering the REASONS the prosecution failed to get a conviction are simply ways to accept an unacceptable situation.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 pm

It's a mystery to me because I didn't follow the case from the beginning. It's a mystery because it's so hard for me to understand how a mother can end her child's life. When listening to the closing arguments and the Prosecutions rebuttal, I had lots of questions but at the same time I was satisfied that the chloroform, duct tape and whatever evidence there was in the trunk of the car was evidence enough for me. I also heard that the jury didn't need to know what the cause of death was. There was a death. It wasn't a suicide, I don't believe it was an accident, so what's left. Who was the last one to be with Caylee? I got the opinion from listening to the members of the jury who have given statements that the only way they would've convicted her was if they had an actual video of her doing the deed.

The jury didn't have to go along with murder 1. They could've found her guilty of one of the other 2 choices. They were hung up on possibly being responsible for another death and couldn't deal with that. I still think there may have been a few who wanted the verdict to be guilty, but they were talked out of it. I think they wanted to be done with it and go home. We've already heard how most of them were sick to their stomachs and some of them if not most believed that she was not innocent. What would've happened if the vote wasn't unanimous? What if one person refused to budge and continued to vote guilty? Would there be another trial with another jury?

It's unfortunate that so much time went by before the body was found. That's where Casey lucked out. I think the prosecution did the very best they could with what little they had to work with. They won me over. I wish I had been on that jury. There was enough evidence for me to convict and I don't care how long it took, I wouldn't have budged. No innocent mother goes 31 days without reporting her child's disappearance, continues her life like nothing happened and then lies through her teeth when it's found out. No innocent mother covers up an accident and makes it look like a kidnapping and a murder. I don't care how dysfunctional their family is, innocent people don't do things like that.

The whole thing is so upsetting because a child has died and no one has paid for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I saw this quote the other day and to me, it says it all. "Nancy Grace is to news reporting what Rush Limbaugh is to politics."

She reports things for the purpose of ratings, but she is supposed to be a lawyer, which means the public gives her a degree of credibility that it might not give to someone like, Geraldo, Perez Hilton, etc. With that comes also a greater degree of responsibility. and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors Emlove her all you want, but that doesn't mean she or her views should be considered news reporting, by any stretch of the imagination. Her show plays upon the lowest common denominator by creating a media frenzy, but it should never be confused with factual news reporting.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Cincy, I was serious when I asked about what would've happened if the jury hadn't been unanimous. I know that you know a lot about the law which is why I asked. It's just a hypothetical question since this case is in the books and can't be tried again. I was just wondering what happens if the jury can't come to a unanimous decision. I also asked about the Double Jeopardy thing. She can never be tried again for the same thing, but if it came out sometime that she did end Caylee's life, is there nothing that can be done about it? Do you know of this kind of thing happening before? Has anyone ever been acquitted and it was found out later that they really were guilty?

I'm not sure if you're talking to me about Nancy Grace or all of us, but she had nothing to do with my opinions. Once I started to watch and listen to her, which was after the verdict, I enjoyed her but my mind was made up long before.

I don't know a whole lot about politics and I know even less about Rush Limbaugh. I never thought NG was out of line on any of the shows I watched. Yes, she had strong views but I don't remember hearing anything from her that anyone else wasn't saying as well. Anything I heard from her were things that had already been talked about during the trial. She showed clips of the trial and saw videos of phone conversations from the jail. I know that some of them were shown during the trial but I'm not sure if they all were. I didn't see any of the trial so seeing the video clips on her show was new to me and although the trial was over and I had already made up my mind, some of the information I got from her show just reinforced it. It wasn't anything she was making up. She felt strongly about the death of this little girl and wanted the guilty party to be punished. I understand why the jury has to be sequestered, but I kind of wish they had been able to hear everything even stuff outside the courtroom.

I hear she used to be a prosecutor so I can understand why defense attorney's don't like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 am

Cherie, if the jury isn't unanimous either for conviction or acquittal, it would be a hung jury and then the state has to decide whether they want to try the case again. You are correct about double jeopardy....even if something came out in the future, she could not be tried again for anything having to do with Caylee's death. I don't know of any cases where someone was acquitted and then it was found out they were guilty. Of course, there are many many cases where someone was found guilty and then it was found out they were innocent.

I wasn't talking to you, in particular, about Nancy Grace. One of the things that she does and people might not notice if they haven't watched her coverage of a case for the entire time is that she will show a clip of one thing and then immediately show another unrelated clip and make it seem like the two are connected. Also, she will belittle anyone who doesn't agree with her, cut them off in mid-sentence. There is a reason things that have been on her show that were not shown at trial....their prejudicial nature outweighs their value as evidence. There are written Rules of Evidence which apply to what can be presented at trial and the kind of things that you may be hearing that were not brought up by the prosecution were not shown to the jury because they did not fall within those Rules. The prosecution knew for many months what the defense would be in the case. They were not shocked and knowing the strength of their own evidence and that of the defense, they would have had a better chance trying to prove negligent homicide than going for murder 1 with a possible death penalty. Had it not been for the coverage on the NG show, the pressure put upon their office to punish Casey Anthony based largely on the NG coverage, this case would have gotten people the justice they now feel they have been deprived of. Without the media, we never would have known about the case, or at the least, our knowledge would have been so very minimal and our emotional investment so relatively small, that the case would have been plea bargained and Casey Anthony would likelybe doing some serious time in jail. Instead, the prosecution went for "the whole enchilada" and should now bear at least a portion of the public's outrage that Casey got off free.

There have been many shows, other than the Casey Anthony case where she has gone way too far. In 2006, a woman whose son had gone missing (and whose whereabouts are still unknown) committed suicide the day after NG interviewed her and accused her of not being forthcoming about the case, even after the woman explained there were some things her attorneys had advised her not to talk about. Night after night, she relentlessly went after the members of the Duke lacrosse team that were accused of rape, showing highly prejudicial false information and making accusations against them. She even went on Larry King and pronounced a man named Ricci and his girlfriend as being guilty in the Elizabeth Smart case and repeatedly used her show to "prove" their involvement (and we now know that neither of them were involved.)

I hear that the lawyers in the Michael Jackson doctor case are taking legal action to insure their case is not tried in the media by NG. Good luck to them on that.

I totally respect free speech and the media and everyone (including NG's) right to state an opinion. I have a problem though when opinion is stated as fact and when the media plays into a lynch mob mentality that threatens an accused person's right to a fair trial and the protection of innocent until proven guilty. If we go by the public's 66% who think the Anthony jury got it wrong, should we change the law to say that you can convict a person and put them to death because you are 66% sure they committed the crime? Or should we accept the 100% determination by 12 jurors that the prosecution failed to prove their case? In England, rather than "not guilty", a verdict can be rendered as "not proven." That is what happened here.

Defense attorneys don't like her for many reasons. She calls them pigs and compares them to Nazis. But the main reason they don't like her is that she doesn't respect the Constitution. If she were truly the activist she claims to be, she would not have spent the better part of three years and almost the past two months entirely focusing on just this one case. There are so many children who go missing every day whose stories don't have the "appeal" of the Casey Anthony case, whose pictures are never shown on tv or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Cincy, after reading your post, I can certainly understand why you feel the way you do about NG. Like I've said before, I don't know that much about her. I only started watching her show after the trial was over. I've never even watched anything on HLN before this case. I did notice that she tends to cut people off at times. I do agree now that I understand a little better about the whole trial thing, that the Prosecution overcharged. They must have been very optimistic and confident after being involved with the case for 3 years, that Casey was guilty and was sure that the jury would see it their way. Unfortunately, it didn't work that way. I still,deep down in my gut believe that she is and I probably always will. The jury may have found her not guilty, but even they don't believe it completely. But life goes on. I imagine that life will be tough for Casey for quite some time because most of the country feels she got away with murder. And you're right, if it hadn't been publicized so much no one would hardly even know about it. But it still doesn't change the fact that a little girl died and was thrown in a swamp to rot and be torn apart by wild animals. I don't want to forget about this case or let it go, so I'm still hoping that someday we find out the whole truth. As depressing as it is, I'd still like to know what really happened.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Lots of infactual statements made in this thread. Just sayin'.............
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

joechgo1 wrote:

Joe, what does that mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Cherie wrote:
joechgo1 wrote:

Joe, what does that mean?

Curious, myself. If you are referring to anything in my posts, Joe, please set me straight. I am basing my opinion on the facts, as I understand them, but naturally, I can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Well, first, Cherie, it has nothing to do with you.

Secondly, Joan, I'll just leave it to the folks on here who *do* watch Nancy Grace's show to pick up on the infactual statements. They are so outrageous that they'll stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who regularly watches Nancy's show.

And, with that, ttttthat's all folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors   and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

and here we go with the totb inteerview rumors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C *A *P *C *H :: KITCHEN / politics, hot subjects-
Jump to: