C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question Empty
PostSubject: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 pm

This is something that has had me puzzled as of late. Will preface this with a "please" don't turn this into a discussion of gay-lesbian arguing or anything negative in regards to those situations. I just am looking for some insight.

Maybe some other moms of girls will have insight or know what I'm talking about.

Ok.

Lately I have noticed many occasions where I see young girls - teens/young adults - in situations where being very sexual with each other. Yet in most of these occasions, as far as I know, they are straight.

Examples:
While flipping through the channels I saw a TMZ (?) segment showing girls in a bar-club dancing - all girls - and they are dancing VERY provacative with each other.

On Facebook, a neighbor who has a 19 year old daughter who regularly posts pictures of her and her friends literally hanging all over each other - of course, they are wearing scantly covered clothing.

Recently some movie clip I saw (don't remember which one) showed girls doing the same type of thing as example one above.

Another friend who has a college aged daughter, again through her Facebook will often make comments that are very "fresh" with her female friends and talk about can't wait to cuddle etc. with each other.

Yet these girls (most) claim to be straight and L-O-V-E boys.

So what am I asking?

Is everything so sexual that you can't dance, hang out etc. with your friends without it being sexual?
Is this kind of display really common and accepted with young adults?
Does anyone else know what I am talking about???!

I don't get it. hmm

Granted I have a 21 year old daughter - she is pretty conservative and while I sure I don't know all she is up to, I am pretty confident that this would not be her bag- she has made it pretty clear that there even with guys she is conservative (she volunteered that info btw....). She doesn't hang out at clubs, drink, etc. I can't imagine this happening in her group of friends whose idea of a good time is baking cookies and then playing Apples To Apples and eating all the cookies, and watching Seinfeld.

Color me puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Many young girls test out the power of their sexuality in safe mode. They dance provocative with each other. Some push the limits for fun like flash each other - touch each other - lick each other on the dance floor or at play. TMI ? lol sorry

Its a female human version of two puppies humping on each other. Its not really sexual but it looks that way and it probably feels good in some form.

Young girls also test out their bounds on thier fathers - something that can lead to trouble in this day of split marriages and step-fathers. Its not unusual at all for a teen girl to try to ' get a rise ' out of pop. They might do it by simply posing for him in thier new dress or go farther by playing up to him a bit for attention.

Those are all safe and normal I think.

Some girls will even test out thier abilities so to speak on thier girlfriends - such as making out or feeling up a bit kind of thing. It's safer than taking a step into the lion's mouth of a teenage guy and helps them feel more ready. Fantasy comes into play there too with some girls who are not yet finding boyfriends but feeling all kinds of teen girl feelings they want to act out on.

I think all those things are normal and guys just get cheated and have to be more hands off of each other as teens.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

And that is true - I have never seen straight guys act this way! But girls sure do.

This kind of thing happening - not in my world during my teen- YA time.

As a parent, it would disturb me.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

It's certainly a different world from what I grew up in!

If that's what floats their boat, they get a big *whatever* from me. Maybe if I had a daughter I would feel differently. It does strike me as bit of an oddity.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Embarassed

'twas my lifetime

drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

i kissed a girl and i liked it.....LOL

im a little flirty with my gal pals but its harmless....i often spank them on the dancefloor just to be goofy but im very comfy in my sexuality.....so i dont see the harm but i can understand why some might find it uncomftorable.....its all in how u feel...
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:50 pm

My mom freaked out on it big time I remember ! LOLOL

Noooooooooooooo mom I'm not a Lesbian, least I dun think so ! LOL

big news in 1966 - not like today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 pm

My son told me a couple of years ago that many of his female friends play up the girl/girl public affection displays because they know it gives the guys a glimmer of a hope that their dreams of a threesome may have a chance. They do it to turn the guys on and often they will be asked out by someone who might not have asked them.
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 pm

OMG Cincy, I hate to say this, but I could kind of see that being true!!!! hdd

I will admit that the girls I know that I've seen displaying this type of thing are girls who are DEFINITELY out to impress guys. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 pm

I agree with both Cincy and Morgan on their opinions and feel they explained it very well.

I know what Cincy is saying is true, because just about every straight man I know has a dream of a threesome. They think it's hot to see two girls all over each other.

As you all know I'm bi, and I don't act that way with men or with women. For the most part I'm not conservative at all, but when it comes to PDA I'm very conservative, I don't like it with anyone. And when a guy finds out I'm bi that normally turns them on more and makes them think they are going to have a chance at a 3-way also, but they are very wrong, because that is something I'm not interested in at all.

So maybe we should be looking at straight men for why straight young women act this way to get their attention.. wink
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Well yeah women do that stuff to attract men - thought we were talking about girls as in teens.

But yep women do that stuff to turn men on and get them to notice them. Some also do it cause they like to turn men on and then ignore them and laugh at them getting all hot and bothered. It's a kind of power trip thing in my opinion. They are in control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Well yeah women do that stuff to attract men - thought we were talking about girls as in teens.

But yep women do that stuff to turn men on and get them to notice them. Some also do it cause they like to turn men on and then ignore them and laugh at them getting all hot and bothered. It's a kind of power trip thing in my opinion. They are in control.

At the time, we were talking about girls around 17 or 18. It was right after he had gotten his first bj (which he hated LOL!) and we were talking about girls in general.

I told him to give the bj's another try....she obviously didn't know what she was doin'.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Those teeth can change your mind quick - lol

he'll change his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Those teeth can change your mind quick - lol

he'll change his mind

He's 29 now............so, yeah. Pretty sure he did. Thanks to good ole Mom who told him to hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm

maybe that was the problem

the hanging in there part

wink

LOLOL
(I missed ya cinc !)
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:22 pm

I knew you guys would trash my thread!!!!! Crying or Very sad wink

Seriously, you've helped me understand a bit, though it doesn't make me feel any better . I have to say it makes me feel sad that girls would feel this way. Just a way I'm different I guess.

Still would be interested to hear others opinions (Renee - you have three girls....your take???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question   Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Hanging On Girls - Posing A Question
Page 1 of 1