C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

California Octuplets

Go down 
+2
Susan
abasketclayse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

California Octuplets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California Octuplets   California Octuplets - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 am

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Not to defend her cause there is no defense but when she originally had the eggs implanted she would not be forseeing having 8 babies and multi-million dollar hospital bills. She may well have had the money set aside to pay the expected hospital bill.

Its not unusual to implant a bunch of eggs in hopes of having one or two babies since most often the body rejects most of them. It is a rare occurence for all the eggs to implant and in this case two of them turned into sets of twins on their own. Her doctor used a new procedure that he developed where the eggs are actually implanted in the uterine lining and not simply floating and well, obviously it works better then he could have even hoped.

Also, when a huge bill like this is incurred from an event that brings publicity to a hospital, the hospital is likely to wave the exorbatant fees for the patient and write all or much of it off as advertising.

I guess the bottom line here is she didn't set out to have 8 babies - it just happened

but

she should not if course had even one egg implanted - but if she had had one baby or two or even three we would never have even heard of her and she would simply be her parent's nightmare.

~~~

Morgan, the hospital has already filed with the State for the bill to be paid.

Having 6 children already, and especially having 3 with special needs she should never had even one implanted.

She is not a truthful person so I don't believe she only wanted one more. I think we probably would have somehow heard about her one way or the other. She said from the start her intentions was to have a TV show. She may not have thought she would have 8, but probably expected to have 6.

Either way, the money she used on this procedure could have gone a long way in taking care of her other 6 children.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

California Octuplets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California Octuplets   California Octuplets - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 pm

i agree completely
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com

California Octuplets
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4