C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! Empty
PostSubject: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:37 am

The state Canvassing Board will reconvene Monday to declare which candidate received the most overall votes in the election. The recount is over, as of 6 PM today, and Al Frankin has won with all ballots counted.

Coleman might still bring a court action, but in the fair and square recount, Frankin has won.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/03/franken-increases-lead-ov_n_155040.html]
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 pm

I wanted to post here yesterday, but I'm not always good at knowing how to word things anymore, especially with LOTS of distractions all around me. But I did want to acknowledge your thread because I know you've invested a lot of time and energy into the outcome.

ht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks, Catz! I think even Minnesotans will be surprised. I told my (politically active Minnesota resident) daughter at Christmas that Frankin was leading (after the first recount) and she was gobsmacked!
Back to top Go down
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm

spongie wrote:
Thanks, Catz! I think even Minnesotans will be surprised. I told my (politically active Minnesota resident) daughter at Christmas that Frankin was leading (after the first recount) and she was gobsmacked!

I haven't heard that expression in a very long time!

Twelve more days chee hrrr President Obama! bliss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 pm

chee chee chee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!   Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Frankin Wins by 227 Votes!
Page 1 of 1