C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 am

i realize there are a few of us who have already read the books, but some may not have. thus, the Spoiler alert.
sorry i'm late with my Breaking Dawn Midnite experience! i didn't get home from that 'til 3:30am..then promptly watched
my taping of the Jets/Denver game, so didn't get hardly any sleep the other nite. i made up for it last night, tho *S*

ok, here's my take: first off, the crowd was immense at the theater!! it was the best move i could have made, to get
premium seating, and i was in top tier level, first row, center! the shout-out after the movie trailer promos were over
as the movie began was deafening! strangers asking strangers: Team Edward or Team Jacob? lol!
anyone loving romance will enjoy this movie. half of it is the wedding/honeymoon of Bella/Edward...and quite the
interesting honeymoon, it is!! well, things get dicey once it is learned that Bella is preggers!! there were some scenes
added that weren't in the book; a funny one at the wedding, when a few people get up and talk about the bride/groom.
Charlie, Emmitt, Jessica, Carlisle...may have forgot someone... then Edward talks about his feelings for Bella. LISTEN
to his words. no one other than the vamps will totally get the hidden meaning. the wedding and reception were
fabulous... THE DRESS, finally revealed!! breathtaking!!! (a little buxomy padding does wonders, Bella wink )
another scene not in the book involved Bella's first meet up with Tanya's (Alaska Clan) Family. there is a 'moment'
with Irana? ...the sister who had close ties with Laurant, the black dude killed off by the wolves. she's not the happy
camper...and storms off. she smells wolf at the reception LOL!
omg. The Honeymoon!! you will love the aftermath scene from the couple's first night 'together'. all ahm sayin'
about that.
fast fwd. discovery of a Nudger in the oven....the B&G rush back home so Carlisle can 'fix it'. NOT. of course,
Bella doesn't want any part of that. Rosalie is now Bella's bff lol! she calls Jacob a dog. >> we knew that was
coming, right? bwaahh!! .....Jacob goes against his wolf team and lobby's for Bella's safety. Sam doesn't want
to hear it. my favorite moment in the movie??? when Edward does a 360 after hearing Renesmee's thoughts!! omg.
i cried!! it was such a very special moemnt for him,Bella and the baby!!!!!
there is a confrontation betw the wolves and the Cullen's... which wasn't quite as escalated in the book. enhanced
some, to give the movie a little more physical action (than we saw on the Honeymoon, at least *winks again*)
quite the moment, when Jacob gets Imprinted with Renesmee. then there is ...
The Birth!!! muted somewhat for PG 13 audiences, as Bella is still wearing clothes during the blood-letting delivery.
Makeup Dept did a splendid job making her look realllly awful-sick. then awful dead...to Undead. forgot to mention
that after Jacob leaves the delivery room believing he has lost Bella... he goes outside. and cries. this is before
the Imprinting, i think.
movie ends with ............ Bella opening her eyes. she is Newborn.

my rating for the movie? 3 Stars. there are a few things i would have preferred the director handled better,
esp when it came to the scene where the wolves communicated with each other. if you see the movie, you'll know
what i mean when you see it. i have to think this is my favorite film in the series so far... it's pretty much up there
for me with Eclipse, which i really loved, too.
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 am

my error. movie DOESN'T end with Bella opening her eyes. it switches to the Volturi in Rome. Ari gets the wedding
invitation? i assume, can't remember for sure. then Marcus says, well, it's over now. Ari says.. oh, no. they have something i want (presumably Edward and Alice?) Ari doesn't know about Renesmee yet.
credits begin to roll...with yet one more cliff hanger to Br/Dawn, Pt 2
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks Nancy!! I got goosebumps reading your recap!!

It's been so long since I've read the book that I've forgotten a lot of it. The things I do remember are the honeymoon tongue Bella's pregnancy, birth, Bella becoming a vamp, bits about Renesme, and the standoff at the end.

I had planned on going to the first showing this morning but my hairdresser had an appointment become available at noon, so I'll have to try for the first showing tomorrow morning. Although, I may go and see what the afternoon crowds are like. I'm chomping at the bit to see this movie!!!

So we have to wait for the next movie to see Bella in all her vampire glory?
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Br/Dawn Pt 2 will be in theaters NEXT November :// they have finished shooting for the movie, but Summit is making us
wait a year to see it!! that's probably how you milk the most out of a book series like this. e.g.: Harry Potter?
let me know what you thought of the movie after you get the chance to see it, Susan! i'll want to know what your
favorite part was.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Saw it this afternoon - LOVED it!! Edward tongue the wedding (Bella's dress was beautiful), the honeymoon tongue were my favorite parts. I loved the humor they injected into it! They sure did do a good makeup job 'cause Kristin looked positively ghastly!! The ending was great - loved when Bella went from being dead to undead and beautiful again, and when she opened her eyes - !!

I do have a question. When all the wolves were fighting with the Cullen's, Edward stopped and said something to them that made all the wolves leave. I couldn't hear what he said 'cause the music was so loud. Do you know what it was?

Great job all the way around - the actors have really grown since the first movie. It was great to see Bella and Edward tongue smile for a change. Best Twilight movie yet. I'll be sad to see it end. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Edward told Sam and the other wolves that Jacob imprinted, so they (the wolves) were bound by their tribal laws not
to interfere in any way. per the law, whoever a tribe member imprints with is forever protected from any retaliatory act.
i think this law first originated, directly from the story/incident told by Billy Black at the bonfire at La Pushe, ie., about the wife of a warrior who took her own life so that her people would live (they were about to be slaughtered by the female vampire seeking revenge over the loss of her partner).
Susan, did you see the very end of the movie with the Volturi scene? The Cullens are not off the hook with Bella's change to
vamp. THEY have something he wants. i think he is referring to Edward and Alice, because of their special gifts of reading
minds and foreseeing the future. it's too soon at this point for him to learn about the existence Renesmee.
the makeup dept did a convincing job on Bella's makeup and body in pregnancy, especially with how awful she looked during the birth of Renesmee. many thanks to Alice too... who 'fixed her up' nicely in preparation for her Newborn debut!! wink
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

Ok, that's what I thought he might have been saying. I did see the very ending with the Volturi. I thought they were referring to Renesmee but maybe not. It's gonna be so cool to see Bella as a vamp!!

You know, if there was a vampire world and they were as cool as the Cullens, I'd want to be one in my next life....lol Especially if I had an Edward. tongue
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 pm

I forgot to mention that Jacob imprinting on an infant was a little creepy! Also, Edward finally getting to bite on Bella was kinda hot!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER   Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn Movie - SPOILER
Page 1 of 1