C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 pm

If you're a fan don't miss out - best one to date!! Humor, drama, a great vampire fight (with a twist wink ) and a little sexy sexy!! Each actor has grown so much since the beginning of this series. I'm sad to see it come to an end. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 pm

So when are you going to see it a second time!?

I should ask how it ends. I never read the books but saw either 1 or 2 movies. I have no idea how it ends!
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

They lived happily ever after! love
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:43 am

I saw it yesterday and nearly jumped out of my chair during the vampire fight. It was a complete surprise but I was happy with the outcome. I enjoyed the movie very much but it's so sad to think it's the last one. Now I can't wait until it comes out on video.
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

i'm waaay behind with commenting about Br/Dawn2....but i also loved it!!! and like Cherie, i'm sad that the series has
finally ended. i was surprised to see the announcement that the movie was nominated for 11 Razzie Awards fo4 2012?
let me see if i can find an article about it. brb.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff1-sunm&p=2013%20razzie%20nominations&type=
Back to top Go down
Kitty4clay

Kitty4clay

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am

I'm sooo late to this party, but I saw all the movies on TV then watched the final ones in the theater.  That vampire fight, I was like,  Surprised and the end of the fight I was like  affraid !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!   Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn 2 is fantastic!!
Page 1 of 1