C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Empty
PostSubject: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Is anyone going to the midnight Friday showing? I'm going to go (or attempt to) the first showing on Saturday morning. I'm so 'cited!!! Very Happy

I've read that people are already in line in Los Angeles for the red carpet premier on Friday. Surprised If I was young and crazy I'd probably do it too...lol
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 pm

i am going to the Midnite showing...then again at the first showing Sat morning with a group of 6. there are so many of us
here in my So Fla group that enjoy the Twilight books/movies that we are splitting up the groups to go!
can't wait. i would assume ET will show clips from the red carpet in LA? that's going to be lots of fun to watch!

hey, Sus. GO N.O.!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 am

I don't know when I'm going to be able to go. I was hoping for this weekend, but I still haven't put away all of my Halloween stuff yet and Nate is insisting I get it done this weekend. thanksgiving is next week and my house looks like a tornado went through it. Hopefully the theaters will keep it for a few weeks, because it'll be at least that long before I can get there. Sad
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 am

i'm sure the movie will still be in the theaters early December, Cherie. maybe up 'til Xmas, considering how popular the
Twilight saga is Very Happy
i'm going to the Midnite show tonite. do you want me to post my thoughts about the movie, or prefer to see it yourself,
first? i know i'm going to enjoy it. once a Twihard, always a Twihard!! and i'm gonna cry at this wedding ~~ Crying or Very sad tchr
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Enjoy Coo!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!! I'm shooting for the first showing on Saturday morning. I need my Edward Cullen fix badly!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I would love to hear your thoughts on the movie. I already read the book so it's not like I don't know what's going to happen. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'm sure it will be in the theaters for awhile so I'm not worried, I just wish I could see it now. It will be less crowded if I wait, so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 am

Alright coo, we're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting!! ffffffffffff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Empty

Back to top Go down

5 more days til Breaking Dawn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Page 1 of 1