C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New BD pictures!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

New BD pictures! Empty
PostSubject: New BD pictures!   New BD pictures! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

New BD pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BD pictures!   New BD pictures! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:45 pm

i can add a few extra to what you've posted, Susan... http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie-stills/gallery/3184/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn--part-1-stills#photo0

and here's a link for an article, where a few cast members discuss the film: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/

the movie is less than a month away already. i already have an advanced ticket for the Midnite showing!!! eeeEEE!!!

Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

New BD pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BD pictures!   New BD pictures! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 am

Lucky woman!! How did you order the ticket?
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

New BD pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BD pictures!   New BD pictures! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 pm

the theater we are going to, to see the movie announced presale for the showing at Midnite. actually, a friend of mine
bought 3 online in Premiere seating. we'll be watching from the 2d floor, 2d Row, Center...in cushy loveseats!!! the cost
is almost twice the amount of regular seating, but i figure .... i'm going to a wedding!! LOL!!
i know i'll go to see the movie more than once. as a diehard Twi-fan, a 2d showing is a must. there are so many
small things that can be missed with the initial viewing.
i plan on rereading Br/Dawn again, too. it was my favorite book in the series, so it'll still be enjoyable. i'll be curious
as to what segments of the book will be excluded from the movie. i've enjoyed all the Twilight movies, but feel all
the books were better. so far. *winks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New BD pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BD pictures!   New BD pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

New BD pictures!
Page 1 of 1