C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle Empty
PostSubject: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm

A provision in the Constitution technically bars Sen. Hillary Clinton from becoming President-elect Barack Obama's secretary of state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/03/clintons-confirmation-spark-constitutional-battle/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Janey wrote:

A provision in the Constitution technically bars Sen. Hillary Clinton from becoming President-elect Barack Obama's secretary of state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/03/clintons-confirmation-spark-constitutional-battle/

I can't see this being a problem for Hilary, do any of you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Quote :
"In this respect, it's a bit analogous to this question of whether Barack Obama is a natural born citizen," he said, referring to a lawsuit, dismissed last month, seeking to obtain a copy of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate.

I have been wondering why Obama wont produce his birth certificate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 pm

I'm all for it.

I say let them continue to fund ads about Obama's citizenry and if Hillary Clinton can constitutionally be Secretary of State. It takes up (those funding the ad and the lawsuits) time, keeps them off the street, empties their pocketbooks, and keeps them from making real mischief.

Specious lawsuits and the pettifoggers that take the cases form M. C. Escher like snake-swallowing-their-own-tail scenarios. If they are busy swallowing their own tails, they are leaving me and mine alone.

More power to that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:13 pm

ROTFL sponge

I wonder how many people just read that and said WTF is she saying . . . .LOLOLOL

I love your descriptive language.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 pm

wtf WAS she saying??!! wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm

........You guys are such cards.....Very Happy

Quote :
Specious lawsuits and the pettifoggers that take the cases form M. C. Escher like snake-swallowing-their-own-tail scenarios. If they are busy swallowing their own tails, they are leaving me and mine alone.

Specious: without merit

Pettifoggers: disreputable lawyers

MC Esher: really cool Dutch artist/mathematician who did surrealistic wood blocks. (see images below)

Snake-swallowing-their-own-tail: worthless, time consuming pursuit.

Lawsuits without merit and the disreputable lawyers that take the cases run around in circles accomplishing nothing, and are too busy with their worthless, time consuming pursuits to be all up in my bidness.

Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle Pro3esc

Last edited by spongie on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:30 pm

ythat
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle   Clinton's Confirmation May Spark Constitutional Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C *A *P *C *H :: KITCHEN / politics, hot subjects-
Jump to: