C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undecided

Go down 
+4
abasketclayse
amainachen
Morgan Rowan
joechgo1
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 pm

I always wonder why anyone wants this job too! LOL
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Joe says:
Quote :
One thing that concerns me about Sarah Palin is her stand against a woman's right to choose as well as her opinions about gay people.

This is what gets under my skin about Palin
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Bill Clinton said something very interesting last night when he was
stumping for Obama.
Clinton said, "During the economic crises, Obama went to his Advisers and
asked THEM what he should do. Obama told them to just tell him what to do and he
would do whatever they said"

Hmmm, does that sound like a leader to you? It doesn't to me. And for
Clinton to say such a thing at a rally with Obama right next to him tells
me Clinton doesn't have much faith in Obama either. And it was pretty much the
last thing the crowed heard from Clinton.....
Obama has zero experience. He didn't want to be a Senator, but he needed to
be one to run for President this year. He has done nothing for the people of
Illinois, nothing. It was just part of his plan.

If you guy's go back to a post I posted not so long ago (It's on the
Political thread), it was probably a couple of weeks ago, it was number 7 on the
list of questions. I mentioned several people in Obama's background that
troubled me, and should trouble everyone.
One of the people on that list was this PLO spokesperson, Rashid Khalidi.
Obama and Michelle spoke lovingly of Khalidi and his wife, and all the wonderful
evenings they had over dinner.

I just wanted to remind you of that, I mentioned his name along with
other's that are very questionable before this recent story about the LA Times
having the tape.
If you do an honest research on Obama's background you will find just how
close Khalidi and Obama are.
And how close he is to Ayers and also ACORN. Lets not forget Obama's
other ties to all the undesirable's, we have, Wright, Louis Farrakhan, leader of
the Nation of Islam, Tony Rezco, Re. Meeks, Frank Davis Marshall and George
Soros

There are so many really bad people in his past What I don't understand is
why it's ok with so many people. Why is it ok that he has lied over and over
about how close his relationships are to these people. When he is caught in a
lie, like when he said that "Ayers was just someone that lived on the same
street as him" He came up with another lie. He does that all the time. Or he
jokes about it, saying things like, man they just keep coming up with ridiculous
things about me, hahaha. Next week I will be accused of something else because I
shared a sandwich with someone in first grade....
We are talking about Terrorists, Terrorist Spokesperson's, Radicals, Bigots
and Racists the list goes on and on. These aren't nice people, they are
dangerous. It's not just one or may two over a lifetime, it's many, many
shockingly dangerous and horrible people.
Didn't we learn nothing from 9/11? Obama is not who he says he is, he just
isn't.

Obama sounds so concerned about the poor and middle class of this country,
yet he doesn't do a thing to help his own family.

What about his brother George in Kenya? Lining in absolute poverty. It
wouldn't take much to help him improve his and his other family members in
Kenya. A few hundred dollars would to them would make all the difference in the
world. Don't you think a millionaire could and should help his family. I'm not
talking about luxury items here,

I just read today about his Aunt Zeituni Onyango, the aunt so
affectionately described in Obama's best-selling memoir "Dreams From My Father,"
she lives in a disabled-access flat on a rundown public housing estate in South
Boston.

Another relative believed to be the long-lost "Uncle Omar" described in the
book was beaten by armed robbers with a "sawed-off rifle" while working in a
corner shop in the Dorchester area of the city. He was later evicted from his
one-bedroom apartment for failing to pay $2,324.20 in bills, according to the
Boston Housing Court.
This is the
link so you can check for yourselves. I just don't understand why people feel he
has the experience. He has never had a responsibility for a thing in his life
other than himself.

Obama's
Aunt Found Living in Rundown Boston Neighborhood
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Do we have a rundown on all of McCain's not living with him family members too ? I just don't see where thats relavant information. I've never felt family members are ' entitled ' to a person's worth no matter how much they have. Opening your pockets to family members is like opening a drain in some cases and we have no idea if he helps these people or not. They might not even have what they have without him for all we know. Millionaire doesnt mean you can support 15 different people's independent households. Sometimes its better not to help those that need to pull themselves up by thier own bootstraps. That's just life. I'm not going to decide anything based on those things.

Is Obama perfect ? Of couse not.

Is Mccain ? nope not him either.

So we all make our best choice and learn to live with the results.

But I'll stick to political discussions on my choices and not personal matters such as the economics of someone's family members.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 am

Anyone remember the ranting, raving and vile things
that were said about Hillary and White people in general at that Church Obama attended for over 20 years?
It is beyond me that white people allow such racist ranting about themselves. Why do white people think so little of themselves that they allow other races to call them names and treat them like trash?

Where was the outrage when Pfleger and others degraded Sen. Hillary Clinton at that Church, during the Primary's? Why weren't people angry that the congregation thought it was funny to belittle Hillary......
To hear such hate coming from Wright and Pfleger, men of the Lord, and in the House of God no less..
What type of Christians attend Churches filled with so much hate? Pure Venom! They are teaching hate to their children. They are telling their children to hate White people. Are these people even Christians at all? These people not only hate white people but America too
, and are proud to let it be known.

There are groups to protect every race except Whites. We have
to be the only group in this country that has no protection whatsoever. Other's can say what they want, do what they want, degrade and discriminate White people, and it's ok for them to do so. Who is going to stop them and tell them it's wrong? Certainly not Obama, Certainly not their Preacher, Obama and his family sat and listened to it every week for 20 years or more. No wonder Oprah didn't stay in that Church for long......Doesn't exactly fit with her image she has portrayed over the years, does it?

Why didn't Hillary Supporters show more outrage?

Hillary didn't stand a chance against Obama. His motto has been win at all costs, just like when he ran for State Senator and then U.S. Senator, and his friends are helping him by doing the same thing! In case you have forgotten how disgusting these so called "Friends" of his are, look at this video....Well it's just one of his supporters and Hillary haters, but it's a reminder to us that it needs to stop.
Michael Pfleger Gave a Racist and
Degrading Sermon about Hillary Clinton and White Americans in General at Barack
Obama's Church.

Rev Michael Pfleger at
Trinity UCC, Hillary thinks "I'm white I ...

Last edited by Janey on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:12 am

That guy is a sick MO FO ........................
seriously....

he should be ashamed.....

I will do investigating as to whether Mr Obama was a part of this church after this speech.....if he was and supported the speech I would feel offended...but question...do we have PROOF that Obama has ever sat in support of such mad ravings ?? actual services that spread hate that we had PROOF he attended ???

for instance are there any other videos of this man ? and if so was he just as vile ? and most Important was Obama there and is there proof of it ??

cuz I really need to know that....many pastors can pull the wool over the eyes of people...but this moment here....if Mr Obama was present and still supported this man in any way....I would have a problem with that .....

thnx in advance for any answers
heder
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:28 am

Obama's public statement in response to that sermon.

WASHINGTON--Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said in a statement he was "deeply disappointed" in Father Michael Pfleger, after the priest --in a scene caught on videotape-- mocked Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y) from the pulpit of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago--the home church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. UPDATE Click below for Pfleger apology

“As I have traveled this country, I've been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that that unites us. That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger's divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn't reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause," Obama said in a statement.

For video http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/father_michael_pflager.html#more

Response of Rev. Michael L. Pfleger of statements made during a sermon on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I regret the words I chose on Sunday. These words are inconsistent with Senator Obama's life and message, and I am deeply sorry if they offended Senator Clinton or anyone else who saw them."
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 am

THANK YOU MORGAN !!!
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 am

Heather, he was still a member because it happened
around the same time that Wright got caught on tape. This aren't the only times
they were caught giving such hate speeches. Obama has said he never heard Wright
speak like that before. I don't believe that, no way did Wright begin acting and
speaking this way on the very day Obama wasn't there. I remember when it came
out that Oprah was once a member there, but not for very long. And the reason
she gave for leaving was that it was too controversial for her.....

And lets not forget, it took a very long time for Obama
to come out and say he was cutting ties with Wright. In the beginning he said he
couldn't cut ties with him because he was like family, it was only after people
let it be known they weren't pleased with Wright, and of course Obama knew it
could cost him votes.

So it was quite some time after these Videos were brought to life that he left the Church.....

Check these out
too....

Minister
Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Barack Obama

Minister Farrakhan Loves
Father Pfleger
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 am

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Obama's public statement in response to that sermon.

WASHINGTON--Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said in a statement he was "deeply disappointed" in Father Michael Pfleger, after the priest --in a scene caught on videotape-- mocked Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y) from the pulpit of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago--the home church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. UPDATE Click below for Pfleger apology

“As I have traveled this country, I've been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that that unites us. That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger's divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn't reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause," Obama said in a statement.

For video http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/father_michael_pflager.html#more

Response of Rev. Michael L. Pfleger of statements made during a sermon on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I regret the words I chose on Sunday. These words are inconsistent with Senator Obama's life and message, and I am deeply sorry if they offended Senator Clinton or anyone else who saw them."

Empty Suit
Barack Obama Resigns From Trinity United Church

This isn't the first time Wright and Pfleger gave hate speeches. He says "I am deeply sorry IF they offended anyone"

How could they not offend anyone? It was pure hate speech, vile.
It should have offended everyone, no matter what colour you are.

As for Obama leaving the Church, he resisted having to leave the Church until he finally had no option. And Obama and Pfliger are friends.

Check these out
too....

Minister
Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Barack Obama

Minister Farrakhan Loves
Father Pfleger
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 am

Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:58 am

You will never guess how much
Michelle has gained since Obama became U.S. Senator.

This is a very interesting about Michelle and
Obama.

Undecided - Page 2 DefaultUndecided - Page 2 Pixel-vfl73Added

The Video
That Barack Obama DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE! pt. 1

Undecided - Page 2 DefaultUndecided - Page 2 Pixel-vfl73Added

The Video
That Barack Obama DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE pt. 2
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 am

Thank you Janey for posting this. I just don't understand why this stuff about Obama doesn't matter to many Americans.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:30 am

I'm telling you! These are all the things that disturb me about Obama.... as well as the love affair the media has had for him for the most part.

That Fr. Phleger is ALWAYS in the news here for one thing or another. How he gets away with it over & over again is beyond me. It makes me very crazy when I see these racist preachers/priests (yes, Phleger is white, but he is racist against whites). And, to be honest here, white folks aren't really "allowed" to say anything when being bashed by other races. It's politically incorrect, and then you get labeled yourself as a racist. Self-defense becomes racism.

I always forget to mention that I didn't vote for Obama for senator.

I appreciate all the comments on this thread. It's nice to talk without political arguing.

I think I'm getting more decided each hour the election gets closer. I know others have said this, but I feel so nervous about this election. And I'm worried about what's going to happen after the election is over. It is very upsetting.
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 pm

this election has been quite difficult to pick a candidate when you are in the Undecided grouping. i can most certainly understand the allure of someone as charismatic as Obama, but i don't know why more people aren't concerned about his comparitive lack of leadership creds, his former associations and the fact he has refused to disclose certain pockets of information that should be made public. he has run an incredible campaign, i'll give him that. maybe that alone is proof enuf that he is fit to handle the stress/rigors of the presidency?

as for McCain, he wasn't my first choice for the ticket, but i do admire his service to our country, as i'm sure most of us do. he has sparred with Bush in the passed on a few issues, and voted for bills opposite of his Party..even tho he's gone along Party guidelines for the most part. and he has been a Washington mover/shaker for a very long time, so experience is not a concern. yet, his road to the White House has been very lackluster, save the hugely surprising apptmt of Sarah Palin as VP. now that the novelty of her nomination has worn off, there are many who question her abilities for the VP position, and her competency should she ever need to replace McCain. i feel she has the qualifications, having been a Mayor/Governor of a state. i also believe she has strong convictions that ppl will either embrace or loathe. was it a mistake choosing her to run on the ticket?
time will tell.

Biden. no one talks about him much. lol

all a voter can do is weigh the facts before them to pick the team they feel most suited for the job. i wish all Undecideds peace with their decision.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:08 pm

I think some people are starting to take off their rose colored glasses! The land of unicorns and rainbows ain't lookin' all that attractive right now (not that it ever has, for me anyway).
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

I keep seeing all the polls and Obama has been leading for a long time.

I have a feeling that things are going to change by Tuesday. Don't know exactly what will happen, but, in my opinion, there might be a big surprise or it'll be closer than expected. Think a lot of people feel like me.

I'm finally "decided." It's McCain/Palin for me, and I'm not changing my mind again! Can't live another day changing my vote or my mind.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:21 pm

clllll Yay Joe!
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:56 pm

I think I'll write in Donald Duck

no wait . . . Richard Simmons

or maybe William Hung

ok Tiny Tim . . . he's still alive isnt he ?
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 pm

I voted last Thursday and I am confident my candidate will win. cff
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:06 pm

Sorry Morgan Tiny Tim is dead.
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:33 pm

joechgo1 wrote:
I keep seeing all the polls and Obama has been leading for a long time.

I have a feeling that things are going to change by Tuesday. Don't know exactly what will happen, but, in my opinion, there might be a big surprise or it'll be closer than expected. Think a lot of people feel like me.

I'm finally "decided." It's McCain/Palin for me, and I'm not changing my mind again! Can't live another day changing my vote or my mind.

I am glad you have made up your mind Joe. I can only imagine how stressful
it has been on you not knowing who you were going to vote for.
I have to say
I am happy with your choice too. I also feel in my heart that you will be happy with your decision whether McCain wins or not. You may not know right away, but in time you will know.

There are just way too many questions
unanswered about Obama. I'm not interested in someone that comes across smooth
when they speak because they take forever to get a sentence out. No experience
at all. He hasn't even served one term as a U.S. Senator.

I noticed way
back during the Primary how he could attack Hillary and it not seem like an
attack. He is masterful at it. I don't think Bill or Hillary will give him their
vote.

I never thought I would see the day when I felt sorry for either
one of the Clintons. But after watching the way the vote went down at the
Convention and it being so obvious that so much back-room planning went into the
way the count was done on the floor. They always kept it so that Hillary never
got ahead of Obama. It all seemed so wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if Hillary
was the real winner.

Such a vast difference compared to the Republican
Convention. Every State was allowed to cast their vote.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm

I think Tiny Tim was dead even back in the 60's !

Ok then . . . I vote for Not Dead Fred !

Yeah thats it ! Not Dead Fred
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
I think Tiny Tim was dead even back in the 60's !

Ok then . . . I vote for Not Dead Fred !

Yeah thats it ! Not Dead Fred

It's also your right not to vote at all Morgan. Take advantage of that right while you still have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undecided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undecided   Undecided - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undecided
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C *A *P *C *H :: KITCHEN / politics, hot subjects-
Jump to: