C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Susan, it's probably just my computer, but I can't get the video to play. I got really excited when I saw your post but unfortunately it won't work for me.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm starting to get really nervous about my computer. I really don't like anyone else using it and I hope I won't regret letting my son use it for his school project. I've noticed that he's taking advantage of it because I've seen him online and it has nothing to do with school. He's also downloaded a mess of crap that I have no idea what it is.

I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not but the videos to the links you posted won't play. All I'm getting is a white box. Plus I can't upload any pictures in my photobucket. I'm not liking this at all. This is why I never let anyone use my computer. Every time I did in the past, something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 am

Cheri, i hope your computer is working normally again. here's an updated, LONGER trailer released for Br/Dawn Pt 2...!!!! it appears the
final Volturi scene has been revved up at bit (e/g., more action) vs the book....!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2/trailers/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2-theatrical-trailer-2-30531533.html
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks CooCoo. Yes my computer is playing videos again, thank goodness. I recorded the MTV video award show the other night mainly because I heard that Kristen and Robert were suppose to be there. I can't remember where I heard it but I think it might have been the radio. Someone was talking about maybe it would bring the two of them together again and I remember thinking that Kristen probably wouldn't go. I've heard that she's still very sad over the breakup. I'm seriously hoping that they're able to get back together again. I know that cheating on your partner is very serious and very difficult to forgive, but I can't help but hope they get back together. As the time gets closer for the new movie, I imagine that they'd have lots of press and would have to spend time together. I think it would be easier for them if they could put all the bad behind them and be happy together again. It's all wishful thinking on my part. I know it's weird but it makes me sad to think that they're not together anymore.

I didn't watch the award show but did fast forward through it until I saw the Twilight actors. I did not see Kristen but I wasn't surprised because I didn't think she'd go anyways. They did show a trailer for the movie. I think it was the same clip as the one you posted. I also saw it previewed in the Hunger Games DVD that I have. I can't wait to see the movie but it's going to be bittersweet knowing that it's the final one.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 am

eeeeeeeeeeeee we're getting closer!! I can't wait for part 2 but will be sad that this will be the end of Twilight. Sad Thanks for the link coo!!

I hate that Rob and Kristen broke up too. I hope at least they will find some way to remain friends, but it would be great if they got back together again. They will be spending lots of time together once this movie is released - I hope it goes smoothly for them.
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:21 am

I'm really sad too that this next movie will be the end of the Twilight series. But I'm excited to hear that Rob and Kristen are back together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)   Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn 2 trailer (longer)
Page 1 of 1