C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hussein/McCain connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hussein/McCain connection Empty
PostSubject: Hussein/McCain connection   Hussein/McCain connection EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm

McCain hired a former lobbyist for Saddam Hussein to head up his transition team to the White House.

Quote :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/14/mccain-transition-chief-a_n_134595.html

I think you are seeing a shift of members of the Republican Party from fully supporting McCain because of the way this campaign is starting to play out.

Is there a problem with the head of McCain's transition team having at one time been a lobbyist for Saddam Hussein? No, It doesn't surprise me or even particularly bother me, because good people, people who are tops at their jobs, will find themselves in different spheres. Your ally today could easily be your advocacy tomorrow, and visa versa. And that is the problem with the McCain Palin compaign. Because (trying) to tie Obama to Ayers, (where there is no real connection), opens McCain/Palin up to the same scrutiny....and McCain has been in the political arena for a much longer time, making his past alliances suspect as well.

Glass houses and all that.
Back to top Go down

Hussein/McCain connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hussein/McCain connection   Hussein/McCain connection EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:56 pm

I see that you, too, are tired of the fingerpointing and innuendo. No wonder so many young people and first time voters become frustrated, jaded and disappointed with politics.
Back to top Go down

Hussein/McCain connection
Page 1 of 1