C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion

Go down 
+4
amainachen
Susan
coocooitstrue
abasketclayse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
shi

I hear McCain wears women's underwear in public showers and wants to pass a law making it illegal to laugh at him for it.

honest . . . really . . . .

he did and he's going to raise our taxes to enforce it too

Dahm, I just broke ANOTHER LAW ROTFL

Ya know, I think that was in that book The Real McCain....I'm not sure but there was something about public indecency and showing his butt... In the words of Sarah Palin, " Ya know, I'll get back with ya on that wink "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Geesh Jane

I was referring to you seeing all the humor posted on the thread and then posting this.

Quote :
Sorry, I somehow posted this on the wrong thread. I thought I was on the Political thread

you know I love ya ya hot headed Irish vixen you !

hdd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

love u Jane

off to take another happy pill ~~~~danc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Lord Morgan, I didn't notice anything you are referring to. How the hell do you know what I seen? Is that a fact? Did you manage to get inside my head or something?

I love good Humor, there is nothing better. Silliness on the other hand not so much

One more time, I noticed I wasn't on the "Political Thread"

As I said already, stop saying what I think, what I feel, or why I do things. And stop making fun of me.

I'm glad you are happy right now, it sure beats when you are aren't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:24 pm

I'd like to debate McCain's UPS-ILAH Act referred to above and hear how he intends to fund it. hhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:25 pm

If you didn't love Joe Biden enough.....You gotta love a guy who has a sense of humor about himself and this whole process.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/08/biden-cracks-up-over-snl_n_132925.html

In other news, Palin handlers say she will not be giving any press conferences or going on any news shows. No hard ball questions for Sarah. She will continue to gives talks to small venues of McCain/Palin supporters.

Last edited by spongie on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Not making fun of you at all !!!!!!!

sigh

passes Jane a happy pill Very Happy

love u
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 pm

I made it up about McCain - lolol - and there he goes and really does it Surprised

I think I need another pill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
I made it up about McCain - lolol - and there he goes and really does it Surprised

I think I need another pill

He is hopeful that Teddy Kennedy will cross PANTY lines. cof
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Sooooooooo would you like a tore of the compond ? So tell me. . . ar ya a good swimmmmah ??

wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Sooooooooo would you like a tore of the compond ? So tell me. . . ar ya a good swimmmmah ??

wink

Be careful.....he has a thing for blondes! (Maybe Cindy should stay at home.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Not making fun of you at all !!!!!!!

sigh

passes Jane a happy pill Very Happy

love u

Save your happy pills for yourself Morgan, Lord knows you need them more than I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Posting again...posting again! You all are having too much fun, and I didn't want you to leave Joe Biden out.... Very Happy

If you didn't love Joe Biden enough.....You gotta love a guy who has a sense of humor about himself and this whole process.

In other news, Palin handlers say she will not be giving any press conferences or going on any news shows. No hard ball questions for Sarah. She will continue to gives talks to small venues of McCain/Palin supporters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm

spongie wrote:
Posting again...posting again! You all are having too much fun, and I didn't want you to leave Joe Biden out.... Very Happy

I've always loved that about Joe Biden.

So they've put a gag on Sarah, huh??? Not surprising. I had heard though (seriously) that she was gonna make an appearance on SNL alongside Tina Fey. I hope she does. I'm thinking small venues of supporters is a good idea for her....oh, wait....there are no LARGE McCain/Palin venues.

Barack is in Cincinnati tomorrow but I have to freakin' work... mad I'm pretty sure Palin is in town tomorrow, too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:50 pm

pass me a pill Morgan......

sheesh politics and friendhip do not mix well.....

im out of the political threads

....MAY THE BEST MAN WIN....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm

http://www.startribune.com/galleries/30009419.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnO7aPnDhPE_BPhQDaUZ

Obama came to my town a few days ago.....

McCain comes on Friday...I'll keep you posted...... Very Happy

(check the fourth pic...I'm so proud....!)

Last edited by spongie on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 Ow-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Friday of what month in what year....he looks like he's been holding it for awhile.

And Morgan may just be on to something with that McCain underwear scoop!

http://clothing.cafepress.com/item/mcsamemclamemccain-boxer-shorts/310335207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:58 pm

HEDERLEE wrote:

Heather Honey, this has absolutely nothing to do with Politics...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Janey wrote:
HEDERLEE wrote:

Heather Honey, this has absolutely nothing to do with Politics...

sih
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:03 pm

spongie wrote:
http://www.startribune.com/galleries/30009419.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnO7aPnDhPE_BPhQDaUZ

Obama came to my town a few days ago.....

McCain comes on Friday...I'll keep you posted...... Very Happy

(check the fourth pic...I'm so proud....!)

Great pictures! and crowd, spongie!!! I'm so glad to see that!

Hey, check out that guy in the fourth pic, front row on right in sunglasses..........isn't that John McCain????

Last edited by CinC on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:04 pm

No it doesnt...but its here in the thread, people are snapping at one another, and every where I turn there seems to be anger and disrespect thrown around....I just need to walk away...too much for me...

not blaming anyone, just getting out before I involve myself in it all, I love everyone here, and just dont feel like talking about politics when it gets so heated...not my thing...

love u ALL not leaving the board haha u all dont get out that easy....its just best for me to stay away from heated discussions that involve hurting one another and saying mean things...I tend to want to defend, and well its best for me to just stay out of it...I wanna keep my friends...your all too precious to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:06 pm

HEDERLEE wrote:
No it doesnt...but its here in the thread, people are snapping at one another, and every where I turn there seems to be anger and disrespect thrown around....I just need to walk away...too much for me...

not blaming anyone, just getting out before I involve myself in it all, I love everyone here, and just dont feel like talking about politics when it gets so heated...not my thing...

love u ALL not leaving the board haha u all dont get out that easy....its just best for me to stay away from heated discussions that involve hurting one another and saying mean things...I tend to want to defend, and well its best for me to just stay out of it...I wanna keep my friends...your all too precious to me...

I'm sorry Heather....we were just having fun. I will go back to being serious. love u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

no no CINC I am all for you all having fun....I just meant that well lately it seems like people are taking jabs at one another in alot of threads, not just this one...and while I want to learn more about the candidates, I just dont wanna see the soreness so much, Im a big girl, I can take it...it just makes me sad....

I dont know...maybe I just need to go to work and smack some coworkers around and I will feel better.....keep posting info about both candidates...I am learning alot here....

I appreciate you all making an effort and supporting eac candidate.....

ill just shush now...

love u all

heder
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Ok end of rant

lets all play nice

I'm good

Jane you good ?

Cincy you good ?

Heather you good ?

sponge you good ?

yeah I know sponge your better than good - I read it on the bathroom wall too wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 pm

im good hiya

off to work to smack the hot young guys around I work with....

they may like it....who knows...
lol

love to u all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm good....just didn't want Heather to be upset. ht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next