C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion

Go down 
+4
amainachen
Susan
coocooitstrue
abasketclayse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 pm

spongie wrote:
Yay for James Garner! A true Maverick!

I guess it was Dolly Parton who died then...i get the two confused.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Well then it appears we have our race

Sanjaya Malakar / Cloris Leachman

against

James Garner

and well sorry but I think old James is stuck with Kat for a running mate. only fair dont you think and he is so old we thought he was dead so he needs the ' new blood ' or he can have Ryan Seacrest since Sanjaya has a woman running with him.

(since hes a much loved legend, I won't saddle him with Justin Guarini wink )
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Dolly, r.i.p.?? ohh great. now won't Kenny be devastated!! [kidding, about the r.i.p...don't any of ya'll country music fans get nervus, now!!]

...reminds me to rewatch my tape of 9 to 5... what a fun movie!

did anyone catch the diddy about JG's daughter being a licensed pvt investigator? how cool is that?? and she can write books n' songs, too!
im-pressive!!

i'm deliberately not bringing up Anything About Adlai...snk

saw you late post, Morgan. forget Kat. i think we should pair Jimmy up with .... Kelly Pickler!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Dolly Parton most certainly did NOT die.

Not that I know of anyway.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Kelly Pickler Surprised

Run away

Run away

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:46 pm

I think we should have a fake election in November!

Sanjaya and Cloris vs. Jimmy & Kellie!!! In the meantime, we can all post why we like our candidates!!! And we can see what kind of controversy about them we can stir up/invent!!!

I want to give the losing side something to be happy about that night!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Paulareenee wrote:
Dolly Parton most certainly did NOT die.

Not that I know of anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,410042,00.html

I say we put her back on the ticket with James...that way if he doesn't make it four years, he will have someone who has already been brought back!
Back to top Go down
coocooitstrue

coocooitstrue

Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:49 pm

about Dolly. don't be mad at me, Polly.. i'm jus' going along with the hypothetical fantasy election candidates, and i think i'm done now zp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:50 pm

oh coocoo never. I'm not mad at you. love u

Just didn't want anyone to think she had passed on is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:51 pm

I think the Backwoods Barbie label for Dolly makes her a logical VP choice, although I wish she had come from Scanton, PA!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Ahem

my mother came from Scranton, PA.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:54 pm

We need to get this right - Cloris Leachman wont work - it needs to be a man. No wait - maybe she will work then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Morgan Rowan wrote:
Ahem

my mother came from Scranton, PA.

Did ya hear Joe Biden and the SNL skit talkin' about Scranton???
It was a hoot!!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Ummm cincy ROTFL what were the first 3 words of that sentence ? :scra

I'd love a transcript if you know where there is one. That would be a riot. People in Scranton/WB are quite unique to say the least. My mother was actually born in Minooka, a suburb of Scranton ( yes they have those there ) and later moved to Miner's Mills where most of my mothers family still resides. Miner's Mills is stuck solidly in about 1940. Fascinating place.
Back to top Go down
joechgo11

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 pm

I can't believe you people. This election is so important and you're making jokes. The ONLY viable candidacy is obvious.........

KIMMEL/AIKEN!

Duh! bliss lg
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:25 pm

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 Notdead

Ahm' Not Dead Yet !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
amainachen

amainachen

Number of posts : 2074
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:34 pm

CinC wrote:
spongie wrote:
Naw, he's a felon, can't run for president...you coulda run him last week though!

The Jonas Brothers are pretty popular right now....and seem kinda inexperienced.

nope they wear those virgin ring thingies. i'm sure there is something or other out there to prove those things will wreck something or other. i'm sure there is........ acc rll
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 pm

you HOPE there is

you jonas basher you wink
Back to top Go down
amainachen

amainachen

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:41 pm

who me Morgan (as i bat my eyes in innocence) rll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Janey wrote:
It scares me to death that people really don't care about Obama's connections to terrorists, racists and bigots.

1. Where did he come from all of a sudden?
2. Who helped him get to where he is?
3. Who are his friends?
4. Why was his religion listed as Islam in his school records in both schools he attended in Indonesia?
5. Why is it not important that he attended Islamic classes while he was there?
6. Why is it not important that he attended Friday prayer with his Step-Father in Indonesia?
7. What is his connection to Rashid Khalidi, a known terrorist sympathizer?
8. What exactly are the ties between Barack Obama and Terrorist Bill Ayers?
9. Do his ties with Ayers go way back to the 1980's as has been reported?
10. Was Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home as reported?.
11. Are Obama's Ties To ACORN More Substantial than first believed?
12. What is the truth about George Soros' (Leftist Behind MoveOn.Org) are they really a Human Rights Watch Enabling Palestinian Propaganda And Ignoring Truth?
13. Did you know that MoveOn.org, the far-left advocacy group was responsible for the national uproar when it received preferential treatment from The New York Times for its “General Betray Us” message. And that Internet giant Google banned advertisements critical of MoveOn.org?
14. What is the connection between Obama & Nadhmi Auchi?
15. Who is Nadhmi Auchi?
16. What is the connection between Rev, Wright, Father Pligher (sp) Obama, Louis Farrakhan and ACORN?
17. Why was Security for Rev. Wright provided by…the Nation of Islam

If any of you want links to any of the things I listed I will be happy to give them to you. But I would much rather you take the questions you have and search for yourselves. Get all points of view.
In this day and age the information is at our fingertips. We all have computers here. We all know how to search for information. No one here should ever rely on any member in this forum for such important and sensitive information. It is the responsibility of each and every one of us to seek that information for ourselves.

It is so easy to do. What an amazing time we live in, we don't have to rely on what the candidates tell us or refuse to tell us, or what other people here chose to tell us, we can find out the truth for ourselves.

With the internet, you can also find just about anything to back up whatever you want to promote. I do my research, Jane, and I don't rely on anyone else to do it for me. Plus I check out the credibility of the source. I hope anyone who does check out those "clues" you gave as to Obama's "terrorist ties" will do the same. If you do it from a standpoint of not just trying to find validation of what you want to prove, and take into consideration who is putting out the information, you can find truthful answers and not just fodder for your cannons.

I have my beliefs and I would imagine due to my research methods, I can not only argue my own point of view but also that of the opposite side. In debating, sometimes that is what a person is encouraged to do.

So anyone here, if ya want to check out Jane's links, please do. You are going to find more to disbelieve than credible information. That anyone would seriously believe Barack Obama has terrorist ties, is a racist, etc. is actually very naive...I mean, come on now...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
amainachen

amainachen

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm

haven't seen much on racism but i do question what i have seen on the terrorism ties. Still researching that but its disconcerting for sure. never really considered myself naive either, i'm not the debater that some are on here thats for sure but i do my homework and i certainly don't let fox do my homework. My house actually watches cnn to try and get another outlook on a situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm

amainachen wrote:
haven't seen much on racism but i do question what i have seen on the terrorism ties. Still researching that but its disconcerting for sure. never really considered myself naive either, i'm not the debater that some are on here thats for sure but i do my homework and i certainly don't let fox do my homework. My house actually watches cnn to try and get another outlook on a situation.

Then, you are not naive and that is good to hear...never thought you were.

Here's a question, if you heard this quote:

"My government is my worst enemy. I'm going to fight them with any means at hand."

and someone told you it was made by an associate of one of the candidates, who would you think least likely based on how they have been portrayed in the media and how they have made such a big deal of their own American-ism? Least likely now.

Bet lots of you guessed Palin would be the least likely and Obama the most likely (given all his "terrorist" Sad ties and all). You''d be wrong. It's a quote from Joe Vogler, the leader of the group First Dude belonged to up until 2002 which which wanted Freedom for Alaska from the United States. The same group that Palin tells to "keep up the good work."

Check out this video and please watch the whole thing, Sarah is on it, speaking her own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYqRfp6-x8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:46 pm

OMG IM PEEING MY PANTS !!!!!!!!

U GUYS REALLY HAVE HEALED MY HEART SOME TONIGHT

THANK YOU ............... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Having watched the obvious love between Barack and Michelle Obama, this info about the McCains sickens me.

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter claims that John McCain made extremely ugly remarks about his wife Cindy McCain during a tirade witnessed by three reporters and two aides. "At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, 'You're getting a little thin up there,'" Schechter writes. "McCain's face reddened, and he responded, 'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.' McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days."

Classy guy, that John McCain. And apparently there were three reporters in the room when he blew up at her....makes ya wonder.

Off to watch the debates.....here's hoping no one vomits or explodes!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Cincy, I didn't post "Clues" I posted questions and concerns and facts. And I encourage everyone to do their own research and decide for themselves which is fact and which is fiction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion   So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who watched the political debates? A FRIENDLY discussion
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next