C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are ya ready for WWIII?

Go down 
+2
Indygirl
joechgo1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Are ya ready for WWIII? Empty
PostSubject: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Well, better start thinking about it. It's really a shame what the current leadership has done to the U.S.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/100915-774990-china-joining-russia-to-humiliate-us-weakened-by-obama.htm
Back to top Go down
Indygirl

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:59 pm

There are many articles written about a Bible prophesy saying there will be a war that will kill 1/3 of mankind. It also mentions China and Russia being involved. This is supposed to happen in the near future. There's a lot of info on "Endtime Ministries" about it. Makes you wonder.
Back to top Go down
GammmaC

GammmaC

Number of posts : 4148
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:27 am

So scarey, Joe! Unfortunately, we have a Leader that has no clue! ht
Back to top Go down
jojoincal

jojoincal

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 pm

I think that folks have been listening to too much Fox News! They on that 'Faux' news thrive on trying to scare viewers. Saying that President Obama has no clue is ridiculous.......he is most assuredly the most intelligent man who has held that office in a long time.

I'm going to stop even coming here if this becomes a 'bash Obama' place.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:07 am

Please dont stop com8ng here, JoJo. We love uou. I can always move posts to yhe Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 am

Where was the Obama bashing? I don't get it.

Well, alright then. I'll just stop posting stuff in the future. That'll alleviate anyone getting offended.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Politics and war is slways a hot bed...dont worry sbout it Joe. We need the posts. Please dont stop posting over a lottle dust up.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:08 pm

I have been very upset and agitated for the past hour after reading JoAnne's post.

Let me say a few things here. Obama was my senator. He wasn't any of yours. ALL he did as my senator was run for the office of president. That was it! He was worthless. I used to like him. I do not anymore. In fact, I think he is the WORST president the U.S. has ever had. He has dwindled the armed forces down to the lowest it's ever been....when the military is spread the thinnest across nations that don't give a f*ck about us and want to kill us and convert us to Islam. The soldiers serving multiple times in Middle East hellholes is ridiculous. Obama has said in press conferences SEVERAL TIMES that he doesn't know how to handle ISIS. That is NOT what a leader should be saying or doing.

Also, I have a personal stake in what Obama has done to f*ck me up personally, and that is with healthcare and especially my prescriptions. I don't see anyone else here having to go through what I go through having to pay $1,000 a month for one medication that I used to pay $70 for a three month supply BEFORE Obamacare. And, my costs keep going up. Now I'm faced with not one new medication but possibly THREE. There is no way I can pay $3,000/month, so I'm now mentally preparing to begin dying. And I blame OBAMA. He helped a lot of people who never paid for insurance in their lives...ever, and people like me who has paid for insurance coverage since I was 17 years old now gets screwed big time.

So, if you can't handle a little criticism of the man responsible for f*cking up my whole life, then I think that's very small and inconsiderate of you....no matter who you are or how much I have enjoyed our friendship. When I'm THREATENED that, because of what I post and say, that you will stop coming to these boards, I don't care for that. And I think that is unfair. As always, you can avoid reading anything I post and, thereby, not get insulted or offended or upset.

As far as watching FOX News, that was an assumption made when all I did was carry over an article about the dangers of what is happening with Russia helping Syria, not helping against ISIS, and now China is stepping in to help Russia in that huge mess that's happening over there right now. It wasn't a FOX News report that I posted. I sometimes watch FOX News because it's good to see other sides of news articles than just one source, like CNN, which has gotten to be a little too politically correct for me.

So, my apologies for being so angry and for the language I used in this post, but I'm just furious and don't feel as though I have to curtail what I'm feeling or what I'm posting simply because some people love Obama. Trust me....there are more people out there who don't like him than do, but I won't even go there.

My concern when posting the intial comments and the article is because we are getting closer and closer to an all-out war. If you don't believe that, you're not paying attention.

Now, if this gets removed or moved to another location, don't be surprised if you won't see me anymore, and I don't mean to make a threat when I'm complaining about others making threats. I'm just tired of not being able to speak my mind, even in a small way, when everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Jojo, with all due respect, what Gamma and Joe said was their opinion.  Just like it was your opinion to say Obama has been one of the most intelligent men who has held office in a long time.  We all have differing opinions on every aspect of life.  There is no right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Lrts stick to opinions and not call each other out so much.

movinh yo thre kitchrn
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:57 pm

wve Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:07 pm

why would it offend you because I putva political topic with disagreemrnt where it belongs.

I just dont understand you Joe.

I dont think u meant to start a debate I dont think anyone set oit to ruffle feathers..itts just life on the internet. Very hard to communicate sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are ya ready for WWIII?   Are ya ready for WWIII? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are ya ready for WWIII?
Page 1 of 1