C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Outspoken thoughts......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Outspoken thoughts......   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 am

So Janem Are you saying anyone who would do what Obama did would be an idiot but you didn't mean to say he one you meant any other president who did that would be . . .am I following that ?

Cause I'm having a real hard time understanding you lately.

Sorry.

And Heather - nicely said. It's time to stop looking for cracks in the president elect's armour and start giving him a chance to prove himself. I was really hoping the intensity would end on election day but well. . . maybe not.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Very Outspoken thoughts......   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 am

Morgan Rowan wrote:
So Janem Are you saying anyone who would do what Obama did would be an idiot but you didn't mean to say he one you meant any other president who did that would be . . .am I following that ?

Cause I'm having a real hard time understanding you lately.

Sorry.

And Heather - nicely said. It's time to stop looking for cracks in the president elect's armour and start giving him a chance to prove himself. I was really hoping the intensity would end on election day but well. . . maybe not.

Morgan,

Go read the original post and figure it out for yourself. And no you aren't following anything obviously because I never said anything of the sort about what he said.......

Heather made a comment that she is happy that finally there is going to be a President that will tell American Citizens Everything that is going on. I told her that there is no way any President would tell us everything. I don't know why I am bothering to explain myself to you. Go read the message if it's so important to you and then come back and continue your belittling of me.

If you took the time to actually read the message you wouldn't be so confused, or maybe your confusing is due to something else. Lately you have been a real B to me and I don't appreciate it. You have become very nasty lately.

SO, IN CASE YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DID NOT SAY HE WAS AN IDIOT FOR TELLING EVERYONE WHAT HE AND THE PRESIDENT DISCUSSED IN THEIR MEETING.

I SAID THAT ANY PRESIDENT (NOT OBAMA) THAT WOULD BRIEF THE NATION ON A DAILY BASIS ON EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON WOULD BE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Footprints In Our Heart.   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 am

ht ht ht ht ht ht
Many people will walk in
and out of our life,
But only true friends
like you Heather,
Will leave footprints
in our heart

ht ht ht htht ht
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Very Outspoken thoughts......   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 am

Not trying to be a bitch Janey - just trying to understand. Maybe I'm just not that bright.

sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Very Outspoken thoughts......   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 am

Ok, Jane no hard feelings personally and I appreciate you taking the time to offer an apology. ht

But when you use his name in the sentence (Obama, by name) it's hard to think you meant anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Outspoken thoughts......   Very Outspoken thoughts...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Outspoken thoughts......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2