C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:15 pm

What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? 0_61_071708_CayleeAnthony

Thousands Come to Orlando to Search for Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony

More than 3,000 volunteers from 30 different states are descending on the Orlando area this weekend for a massive search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, who is believed to be dead.

The effort will be led by the Texas-based Equusearch and will target about 130 different areas, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"This is the largest search we have ever conducted. It is very exciting," said Equusearch executive Gary Peterson.

The 3-year-old's mother Casey Anthony is behind bars for allegedly
murdering her little girl, who vanished in mid-June but wasn't reported
missing until a month later.

On Friday, attorneys requested a gag order in an effort to stop the steady stream of information and evidence that's been released in the case.

Meanwhile, documents publicized Thursday reveal that Caylee's grandfather worried about the smell of a dead person he detected coming from his daughter's car trunk.

“I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car," the little girl's grandfather George Anthony said in interviews with investigators on July 24.

He told police that he said to himself, "Please, God, don't let that be my Caylee.
" The Florida State Attorney's Office in Orlando released 500 pages of documents, including interviews with the 22-year-old Casey Anthony's parents, her former boyfriend and friends in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

Click here for photos.

George Anthony told police that he was concerned about a familiar odor wafting from the trunk of his daughter's Pontiac Sunfire.

As a former homicide investigator, he said, he recognized the smell of death, and his wife Cindy Anthony noticed it too, even though she told the media she thought it was decaying pizza.

"After we pulled inside the garage ... her exact words were, ‘Jesus Christ what died?’" George Anthony said in interviews with authorities. "I’m sitting here as ... a guy who smelled the smell before years ago, and you just never forget it."

Forensic tests released last month confirmed that hair found in the trunk of the vehicle came from a decomposing body. DNA evidence suggests a corpse had been in the car's trunk.

Other documents released Thursday include transcripts from taped interviews with Amy Huzienga, Casey Anthony's former best friend who is now accusing Anthony of forging her checks, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

On Wednesday, a judge agreed to delay Casey Anthony's check fraud case
until after her first-degree murder trial in January. The charges of
writing checks using Huzienga's checkbook are unrelated.

Caylee disappeared in June, two months shy of her third birthday, but wasn't reported missing until July.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter, but police contend that's a lie.

The little girl has not been found, and authorities say she was killed. In
addition to first-degree murder, her mother is charged with
manslaughter and other offenses. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Click here for more from MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for Casey Anthony's indictment.

Click here for a timeline of the Casey Anthony case.

Click here for other documents released.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm

I feel so sad for the grandparents. It must be so painful for them. They want to protect their daughter and yet they want their grandchild back.

I can only imagine the stress they are feeling. They must feel like they are being torn in half. In their hearts they know something happened to little Caylee and the person accused of it is their own daughter.

I am sure in the beginning when they said all of those things to the police they were in shock. They have more than one tape of Cindy (Grandmother) when she called 911 and told them about Caylee being missing for over a month, and the car smelling like there was a dead body in it.

Casey has told so many lies since this all came to light, and the more you learn about her it would appear she is a known liar and thief.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Hiya Jane....

I've been following this case since it first became public. Nancy Grace covers it on her show every night on CNN Headline News.

Even though I did feel sorry for the grandparents, their own words and actions make me think the whole family is a bunch of damn liars and I don't feel that badly for them anymore.

They are in complete denial; much to the expense of others. Just look at the number of people expected to turn out for the search. Never once has any family member searched for this child!

This one is definitely one for the books! And I sincerely believe Casey loves the fact that she has created everything that's going on regarding this case.

I don't know exactly what happened to Caylee, of course, but I would be willing to bet that it wasn't accidental. Casey couldn't have been able to carry on like she did immediately afterwards had it been an accident. If my dog got out and was missing for an hour, I would go nuts looking for her, and I wouldn't be able to sleep until I found her. This girl was out partying and being captured on film; rubbing up against guys, girls, and at a clothes-optional party.

All this is about jealousy with her mother regarding Caylee, and I feel the selfish b*tch had a fight with her mother and then killed the kid. The air samples from the car trunk showed heavy traces of formaldihyde (forgive my spelling...). Wherever she put the body after driving around with it for awhile must be well-hidden.

Another case of truth is stranger than fiction!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:49 pm

I dont get the formaldyhyde thing - where would she get such a thing and what did she do with it ?

I suspect she took the child somewhere she shouldnt have and locked her in the trunk sleeping while she partyed and later found her dead.

Don't have a clue why I think that - just do.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
catz-4clay

catz-4clay

Number of posts : 11531
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Joe said:

Even though I did feel sorry for the grandparents, their own words and actions make me think the whole family is a bunch of damn liars and I don't feel that badly for them anymore.

They are in complete denial; much to the expense of others. Just look at the number of people expected to turn out for the search. Never once has any family member searched for this child!

I completely agree! Also, as a mother/grandmother my heart just grieved in the beginning for the parents/grandparents until like Joe said, by their own actions and words it seems more apparent that they too are lying and I find it hard to believe anything they say.

For Caylee not to be reported as missing for a month is beyond normal for any mother. It's very sad that such things exist in this cruel world. Poor little Caylee, bless her little soul!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 pm

I agree with Morgan. I think she accidently killed her and then panic set it. Things like this just upset me so badly when there are so many women who want to have children but can't and those who loose a baby which is the worst thing in the world to go through. I think she is a total whacko.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:09 pm

If I accidentally killed my own child, I don't think I could go out the next night partying, dancing, boozing, rubbing up against other girls and guys, and getting my picture taken doing so! And she said she was "looking for Caylee."

If the child was killed by accident, I would think the mother would NOT be able to function. But, that's simply my opinion. Nothing about this case sounds accidental at all.

Besides, if it was accidental, why not call the cops. Why wait for a month to say the kid was missing.....and only doing so because the bad checks she wrote were coming back at her and her mother confronted her.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Joe
I wasnt suggesting there was no wrong doing. If she neglected the child and it died she still stands to face charges so she panicked and tried to cover it up. Just speculating what might have happened but not suggesting it was innocent at all. She's obviously not fit to be anyone's mother. I was only saying it sounds like she covered up rather than pre-meditated. Not a clue why - just that she seems like the type to not take action on anything - including ridding herself of her child.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Morgan.....LOL.....please don't think my passion about this case meant I was mad or arguing! I am a true-crime buff, and this is definitely one that has made me crazy. Have been following the case nightly since July. The Anthony family are all a bunch of nutjobs!

When the kid was first reported as missing (a month after she actually was missing!), people started sending all kinds of gifts for her "return." Casey Anthony's brother was on the news at a press conference and told reporters that they did get a ton of stuffed animals and toys.....and they were going to go through them and throw any that smelled like smoke in the garbage!!! I couldn't believe my ears and eyes!

The grandparents have had physical confrontations with people outside their home....carrying hammers, bats, shoving people! The grandmother chased one woman who was getting in her SUV.

These are not normal people! And, when a daughter turns out like Casey Anthony, and at age 22 has a daughter who is missing since mid-June and can't move her lips without lying.....well, I have to wonder what her upbringing was to turn out the way she did, and that all goes back to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?   What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Happened To Caylee Anthony?
Page 1 of 1