C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby

Go down 
+2
abasketcase
Morgan Rowan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abasketcase
Admin

Number of posts : 6723
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 pm

I didn't feel you were calling me out - I was just owning up to it - which I am perfectly happy to do.

Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

Number of posts : 16603
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Good...Im glad you didnt see it that way.
Back to top Go down
https://clickchicks.niceboard.com
joechgo1

joechgo1

Number of posts : 18485
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:53 pm

This nitpicking is utterly ridiculous. Just sayin. wall
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:21 pm

I am just doing my best to handle whatever problems that come up.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:23 pm

What problems? We have NO problems on this board. That all ended a long time ago...maybe a year or two ago. Point out where you see anyone fighting with anyone else! We ALL get along great.

You obviously have a bone to pick. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:18 pm

If I have a problem then how can you say "we" have no problems on this board. Am I not part of "we"

We recently had a problem where some of the members did not like the ongoing debate. We had problems with people feeling their privacy was compromised.

Thats why someone has the manager key...to help fix the problems. We dont have a lot of problems....but they happen.
Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Oh Morgan, you are making mountains out of molehills.  

Lori posted something about not wanting to debate every topic.  I made comments about my privacy since people (according to you) come here but can't post.

You say you have a problem with the board.  Have you stopped to realize YOU are the ONLY ONE who feels that way?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Yes I have Joe. That doesnt make my feelings invalid.

Mote than Lori posted about the debate and more than you posted about the privacy issues.

Please stop trying to make this about you alone. It is not.

I am hurt by my treatment on this board. Its up to you and every other member to decide if you have treated me with love and respect and warmth. Im human. Im not some machine that runs this place. Ive loved and defended each one of you.

This is not aimed at you, Joe. You avoid me sometimes yes, you are angry with me. But you also post Happy Birthday and continue in threads when I join. This is not specifically about you. IJust feel like I dont belong suddenly and that hurts on a board that I created and invested so much of myself in.

If you are suggesting that the problem doesnt exist and Im just having some kind of emotional breakdown...then wouldnt the answer be to love and support me...not react with anger and outrage and hurt me more.
? Again not just you.

Back to top Go down
joechgo1

joechgo1

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 pm

I'm done with all this stuff. I sincerely don't have it in me to argue with you, Morgan.

I don't know what you want people to do! I hope you can work things out.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:50 pm

I want them to be my friend Joe.

Im not arguing with you...just answering you.

Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:10 pm

It's like every day another woman comes forward. I still can't imagine why all these women waited so long to report this. Seems a little fishy to me. He sounds like a serial rapist at this point, if all of these allegations are true.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/sammy-davis-jr--s-ex-girlfriend-claims-bill-cosby-raped-her-212607980.html
Back to top Go down
Morgan Rowan
Admin
Morgan Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Not one of them talked ? Maybe they thought the police wouldnt listen because they went their willingly. I get that...been there even. There was no recognition of date rape then....but these women had another outlet to pursue...the media. I dont get the silence then and the jumping onboard now. It seems they didnt even warn each other since some of these women knew each other. Its all a bit strange.

Its all very sad. For the victims especially but also for the fans and for his poor beseiged wife who should be enjoying the twilight of her life. This has to dramatically change everything for her whether she believes it or not.

Funny how betrayal can stay with you...I woke up just this morning with a dream of my ex husband. I dreamt my neighbors at a party all telling me of my then husbands affairs with their daughters, friends, cousins, etc. I had to take the long, heartbroken walk home to face him and he jumped up and met me with a smile and a kiss, which he never did and that made it so much harder...and then I woke up. Its been 15 years since He left me for another and then confessed of a constant stream of affairs that he had.. This must be a nightmare fot Camille...as well as his victims.

Funny how you never really know what goes on behind closed doors. Bill Cosby just doesnt seem to fit into this picture. You would expect someone more like Charlie Sheen. But fame and big money opens so many doors for abuse and corruption. I think we have all dreamt of living the stars ives but maybe the grass isnt so green over there after all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby   Another fallen idol?    Bill Cosby - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another fallen idol? Bill Cosby
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2