C *A *P *C *H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C *A *P *C *H

Home of the Click Chicks and Joe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joechgo11

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-31

OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny Empty
PostSubject: OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny   OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:22 pm

If you get a chance to see this, you should. It starts out on QVC..."Senator Obama bought 30 minutes on the three major networks...but we're out of money. All we can afford is QVC...and we have to sell some things while we're here..."

OMG it was hysterical. Then on Weekend Update he started talking about his last ditch strategies...my favorite was called "Sad Grandpa"..."Obama has lots of time to be president, this is my last chance, vote for me!"

In other SNL news...I think this was maybe the funniest episode in years. Ben Affleck was hysterical...he was dead on as Keith Olbermann, but I was crying by the time he was the German coat salesman.

PLUS we got David Cook! Best show in a long time.

Here's a link to the opening...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mccain-qvc-open/805381/
Back to top Go down
abasketclayse
Admin
abasketclayse

Number of posts : 20381
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny   OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 pm

I saw the first part till just after David's 1st song - HOT!!!

The rest is on DVR and I'll have to catch up on it!

FYI - you can catch lots of last nights plus other SNL here:

http://www.hulu.com/saturday-night-live
Back to top Go down
Susan
Admin
Susan

Number of posts : 13631
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny   OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:02 pm

I did see it Renee and I LOVED it! McCain has a wicked sense of humor and I thought he handled himself brilliantly. The QVC segment was hysterical and grandpa maverick had me ROTFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny   OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:45 pm

neworleans_lady wrote:
I did see it Renee and I LOVED it! McCain has a wicked sense of humor and I thought he handled himself brilliantly. The QVC segment was hysterical and grandpa maverick had me ROTFL

It was the best SNL I have seen in a very long time. And not just because of John McCain Although he was terrific. Very funny. The QVC skit was awesome. Tina Fey is so great as Sarah Palin. The Grandpa Maverick was very funny. The entire show was terrific!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny   OMG did you see McCain on SNL?  No politicking, just funny Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG did you see McCain on SNL? No politicking, just funny
Page 1 of 1